Review Highlights
Everything arranged very well

Just back from the ride. It was amazing, we booked private flight for 6 people and really enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
896ilyan
Orenburg, Russia
via mobile
Magical

A truly unforgettable experience in Göreme! My husband and I had the most amazing experience. All I... read more

Reviewed 5 June 2021
rachelsG8683LC
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Goreme
from US$ 114.80
from US$ 119.63
from US$ 120.84
from US$ 60.00
1,904 results
All reviews balloon ride hot air balloon amazing experience pilot mehmet toast great pilot great ride light breakfast experienced pilot early morning balloon experience perfect landing balloon companies bucket list highly recommend this company fairy chimneys rose valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021

First of all, while choosing the company for my flight I liked Urgup Balloons' website which displayed the prices openly and was easy to navigate and make a booking.

Secondly, before booking, I contacted the company via WhatsApp and got a quick, friendly, and informative reply.

Just before the trip to Cappadocia, my mother for whom I'd made the booking too, got Covid. The Urgup Balloons team kindly agreed to process a full refund for her and recently I got all the money back.

During my stay in Goreme, balloon flights were canceled 3 times before I actually flew, and all this time the communication with the company was quick, polite and efficient. Special thanks to the customer specialist Guray who made this communication flawless, friendly, and enjoyable.

On the day of the long-awaited flight, I was picked up by a van from my hotel on time. Then we arrived at the site of balloon launch and waited in the van for about half an hour. When permission for flights was given, the crew started to inflate the balloons. The flight itself was flawless and we enjoyed the magical and magnificent views of Cappadocia. The landing was soft and we didn't have to take the "landing position" we were shown before the flight. After the flight, there was a non-alcohol champagne ceremony and all the passengers got souvenir medals.

Overall, I definitely recommend Urgup Balloons for your balloon flight experience in Cappadocia because of efficient communication, reasonable prices and an experienced team!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

It is simply WOW
Best pilot abdullah atasoy very professional.
A must do in capadokya and it worth to wake up at 4 o'clock

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Everything was perfect! We enjoyed the trip! Highly recommended. You can book in advance on their web site

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

We had very nice and clean car which picked up us from hotel. Staff are very friendly and positive. Our pilot had 12 years experience, he was a professional. We had champagne ceremony in the end, and drop off service.
I choose Urgup ballons after long research and I’m totally satisfied.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Loved the journey, loved the views, totally worth to try. Mehmet abi bey pilot very nice person! The work team, which was settling the balloon worked great, thankful for the emotions and experience of seeing my first sunrise on the hight of 1300m)

Date of experience: February 2021