All reviews fantastic location hot air balloon reception manager early in the morning balloon ride cappadocia valley tour chimney
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We wend there for the first time,Good hotel,nice garden its clean,friendly staf Only the evening meal could be better!
Easy to go to the bus station and small town. From there also easy to go avanos and ürgüp

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sila A
emrahdulgar, Satış Müdürü at Tourist Hotel & Resort Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Sila,

Thank you so much for your kind review.We are so happy to know that you and your family enjoyed staying with us.
Mentioned about meals that we appologise and we took your opinion and we will do our best we can to serve kind guests like you in the future.
Hope to see you soon again,
Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was very lucky that this hotel is in the best location possible. I had a fabulous room with my own Turkish bath. Staff were really terrible but so bad that they made me laugh. Reception was good but the pool lady horrific. Pool area totally ruined by loud disco music - every morning this started with the song I'M GOING TO F... you tonight. It is such a shame as this hotel could be excellent.

Room tip: My room was 2133 and was ab fab. It is at the front of the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed for couple of days and we pleased with the services. The staff is very friendly and admire their hospitality. The hotel location is good and well within walking distance from Goreme town otogar and market.

Room tip: Rooms on front side have good view
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Location was good, for a 5 star resort i was disappointed with the customer service received, staff made us feel like we are a burden on them. When we asked questions they did not have the knowledge of the local area or give direction. Breakfast was't great very basic. Only 5 minute walk from the main centre. Beds were so uncomfortable.

Room tip: Did not feel like a 5 star resort
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

One of the best locations to stay at when on a short trip to Goreme. 2 minutes walk from the town centre. a minutes walk from the start of Zemi valley and Gorkundere.

They were nice enough to arrange a balloon trip from me and my wife at a very good price. The breakfast is all right, the room was very neat and clean, the AC worked at night.

If you like to take a swim, they have a very good swimming pool.

Date of stay: June 2014