US$ 82
US$ 86
US$ 128
US$ 125
CrownePlaza.com
Arslanlar Konagi Hotel(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Araz Apart(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2015

We stayed in this Hotel as our base for a series of business meetings in the area. Meeting rooms were provided FOC and the shaded garden was a pleasure to sit out in. Staff were very helpful. The hotel is a short walk to the old town and easily accessible. Parking arrangements not known.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We came to stay at Central Hotel a few days before the new year and our our whole experience was really positive. My girlfriend tested the staff's knowledge of the area down to the total number of hairs on your average Turkish man's belly, and they provided all the information we needed.

Breakfast was both large and varied, and the room was fresh and perfect for what we wanted. They had even bumped us up to a better room, free of charge. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

İt was first time in this hotel also I have so many years experince as customer in hotel.it was one of the best hotel in my opinion İn Bursa. Especially ,breakfast was wonderful and amazing with nice conversation. I am gone say to her thank you so much whatever Gulfer did who was so kind staff in the hotel.when I asked so many questions, she had replied with forthcoming way.She was the best recepcionist , I have ever seen..

Room Tip: try executive rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rhistory
Reviewed 20 June 2012

The area is amazing around everything you need the hotel also comparing wit pric.e

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed in this hotel several times beginning from 2002, and latest in May 2012. Decoration and furnishing is much better than the 4 stars hotels I stayed in Italy, and far far superior to London hotels I know in three stars category. Free wifi was perfectly functioning even in the most remote rooms, which I stayed in one of them. I do no longer need strong breakfasts in the mornings as my age does not allow me to eat so much, but I was little sad that I could not have taken the advantage of the breakfast buffet. That is simply perfect.The hotels is centrally located, as its name puts it clearly, and you can connect all suburbs easily. Cleanliness, and promt service, and friendliness are the words I would choose to summarize the hotel. Next time, I will not look for another hotel, I am sure. I can only recommend this.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business