See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Though it's 4 star hotel, but they don't serve anything complimentary in the rooms. Neither water nor tea/coffee. Hotel location is in the heart of the city. Nice and big rooms with bad A/C. Fridge is only to decorate the room. I approached reception twice and they promised to do something. Wifi in room is horrible with funny excuses. Swimming pool is great. Breakfast buffet is wonderful and dinner buffet is good as well. Safety box is not functioning.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Holiday with my dad & friends, lovely hotel as it has been when I've stayed previously. Everything great from pool, food, room & staff so helpful especially when my father ended in hospital they couldn't do enough to help .Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank Mollydolly41
Reviewed 7 July 2017

the staff were very pleasant and helpful
the hotel was very clean and rooms cleaned every day
excellent selection of food
ideally situated
hotel is run very professionally yet very friendly by al staff
defo book againl

Room Tip: free aircon
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Good room, delicious food.Location in the centrum of busy town.Near to the markets and bus-stop.The sea is a on 800m..Aircon smell strange.The frige doesn't work.Half board was exellent.The staff was helpful and very kind.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I arrived at The Hotel very late because of delays at Gatwick and Istanbul and no transfer from Izmir..I was really tired and very cold..But I am glad to say that someone had in their wisdom left my bedroom heating on...I stayed for 10 days over Xmas and could not fault the Hotel or the staff and it was very reasonably priced for a single traveller at that time of the year...Cheap is probably a better word for it . I would go back again in an instant.I have read other reviews..I have learnt if you have a problem ask the question...

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo