Dabaklar Hotel
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
US$ 61
Priceline
Palmin Hotel(Kusadasi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdolmus stationchoose this hoteltea coffeeair conditionlovely hotelwificleaners
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Holiday with my dad & friends, lovely hotel as it has been when I've stayed previously. Everything great from pool, food, room & staff so helpful especially when my father ended in hospital they couldn't do enough to help .Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank Mollydolly41
Reviewed 7 July 2017

the staff were very pleasant and helpful
the hotel was very clean and rooms cleaned every day
excellent selection of food
ideally situated
hotel is run very professionally yet very friendly by al staff
defo book againl

Room Tip: free aircon
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Good room, delicious food.Location in the centrum of busy town.Near to the markets and bus-stop.The sea is a on 800m..Aircon smell strange.The frige doesn't work.Half board was exellent.The staff was helpful and very kind.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I arrived at The Hotel very late because of delays at Gatwick and Istanbul and no transfer from Izmir..I was really tired and very cold..But I am glad to say that someone had in their wisdom left my bedroom heating on...I stayed for 10 days over Xmas and could not fault the Hotel or the staff and it was very reasonably priced for a single traveller at that time of the year...Cheap is probably a better word for it . I would go back again in an instant.I have read other reviews..I have learnt if you have a problem ask the question...

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank colinclark1953
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived at 03:00 in the morning. When we got to our room it was really dirty.
We asked for a new room and they showed us two ohter rooms, but they were also not clean.

All the toilets were dirty, sheets not clean, floors dirty from urine and filth. We asked for a clesning of the room next morning, but after the cleaners had been there it was still dirty.

Only after buying chlor, rubber gloves and a toilet brush, (yes there was not even a toilet brush) was the toilet clean enough to use.

It took them two days to get us a extra heater, so the room was not cold.

We went to eat that night, and thinking that half pension was a good deel, but we were wrong. The food in the buffet was not properly heated, and when we startet eating we found hairs in the food. That was the first and last time we ate there. The drinks were also not included in the meals.

The hotel is not a four star hotel but a one star hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple