we had a lovely week at this hotel weather was really good, hotel daytime amenities where good but non existent evening entertainment. great family hotel spread out in its extensive grounds, wonderful for children with its own water park right next to its wonderful child friendly small beach. however if you are on holiday without children as we where there are no child free areas to escape to even in the evenings.the food was very good and hotel staff very friendly, rooms where clean but in the area we where in a bit basic, however there is a newer section to the hotel with beautiful rooms around its own pool area. this hotel is a distance from the town however there is a bus stop directly outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort