Just back from our 2nd 2 week stay at the Ephesia. First the positives the hotel has everything you need to have a great family holiday, plenty of pools,slides,sunbeds,playgrounds,and a private beach with water sports at an extra cost.There is also a towel service so you can have fresh towels for the pool everyday and there are fridges filled with water all around the hotel.There is also a market and games room on site which has a great clothes shop run by a true gentleman Yucel who is always happy to help and you get better quality than the market. The restaurant offers a good selection for even the fussy eaters and the a la carte restaurants are definitely worth a try especially the Italian all at no extra cost but you do have to book them early if you want a table. The best part of the hotel is the animation team they work very hard to make sure you have a great holiday with there sometimes crazy antics. Alper,Sergio,Jacqueline and "Pikachu" made our holiday a great one but the hole team are a credit to the hotel. Now the negatives, when we arrived we given a standard room despite booking a family room as we were a party of 5 the room was far to small the reception staff did sort the issue but only after our 2nd night they gave us a 2nd room as they had no family rooms available but they did want us to move again a week into our holiday which we refused after some debate. The biggest disappointment was that our two weeks coincided with a basketball summer camp staying at the hotel 500 boys over 2 weeks which did take us by surprise as we booked for a family holiday not a kids camp. We have been insured by the hotel this would not be happening again as it caused quite a problem for a lot of guests. The hole situation could have been managed much better by the management team whom were not visible at the pool or restaurants to see the mayhem they created.. . Having said all that we would still return to the hotel as we have met some great people and the hotels location provides the best view of a sunset we have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort