All reviews double tree rooftop restaurant underground parking turkey breakfast buffet sun deck spent two nights location is excellent comfortable rooms modern hotel nice pool large balcony restaurants and shops public areas the ground floor tea and coffee hotel staff
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Staff Very welcoming, helpful. Room is very clean. Hotel central and everything you need is at hand. If anything required just ask as the staff are very hard working and will try there best to accommodate you

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SelimDiri, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ibm896,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi. We appreciate you taking the time to express valuable feedback regarding your visit, as it is instrumental in helping us identify the areas in which we can potentially improve.

Our main priority as DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi family is to serve our guests impeccably during their stay at our hotel. The valuable information you have kindly shared with us will be taken into consideration to make sure that our guests receive excellent service at all times.

We are genuinely pleased to receive your evaluation that you have filled about our services and facilities. On behalf of the entire DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi team, I thank you for your feedback. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

I would like to thank you once again for selecting our hotel in Kusadasi and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi in the nearest future.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This is my true opinion.
We have stayed at this hotel several times in 18 minutes months and never had cause to write a very bad review as this one.
It started before arrival in contacting the so called Customer Services. On booking it stated that I would benefit from a 25% discount which has never been credited. I wrote via email several times and received replies on each answer, from different named individuals. Each asking for more information and each avoiding dealing with the problem save one who suggested I contact the hotel direct.
The reception said they could not give and knew nothing of any discount?
I received an email from a so called Customer Services Specialist who suggested I was lying as he said I had booked on a different date and he only saw one email from me.I replied with the correct date which was the date of my first email day after booking and gave 5 names of those who had replied to me previously.THEY HAVE NOT APOLOGIZED OR REPLIED TO DATE.
On arrival at the hotel our room was dirty with no towels( we checked in at 12:40) the towels arrived after 17;00
The tap on the sink was fixed in one position not useable. Fixed after 18:00 hours.
Breakfast the next morning well hardly a thing to eat. We had to ask for bread! Honey is watered down! Little fruit and only two staff visible.
This is the third day and the room has not been cleaned BECAUSE there are no cleaning ladies in this hotel only one man pushing a cleaning trolley
We are now told that we must ask for a cleaner!
So it is pointless trying to get any response from the Hilton CUSTOMER SERVICES AS CLEARLY THEY ARE TOTALLY INCOMPETENT also there is no such services for this group in Turkey so you book at your own peril.
I rate it as a one star. It is not recommended by me at all.
This is written as my true opinion and I have all the emails in and out to show the true picture.
Iamjrg. James

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Iamjrg

Dear Lamjrg,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi.We appreciate you taking to express valuable feedback regarding your visit,as it is instrumental in helping us identify the areas in which we can potentially improve.

We are regret to hear that you have not experienced a comfortable stay in our property.Our main priority is to serve our guests impeccably during their stay at our hotel.The valuable comments you have kindly shared with us will be taken into consideration and shared with related department managers to ensure that your stay will be served perfectly.

We apologise once again any inconvenience caused during your stay and thank you for selecting our hotel in Kusadasi. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi in the nearest future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Just spent three nights here. The niggles first - no towels left in the room one day; no glasses in the room to drink from; no ice machines and it took 45 minutes for room service to deliver a bag of ice; no sachets of coffee one day and no spoon to stir the coffee. Our biggest complaint would be the number of cats wandering around especially by the pool. No one wants mangy moggies hanging around, but sadly some guest were feeding them, so makes it difficult for the management to deal with this? As soon as food arrived they sat by you begging, which is really off putting. We are anilmal lovers but not in a hotel on holiday please!

Although the hotels does look a little tired in places, the public areas and our room was spotless. The staff really do try hard to please and are always polite and helpful, although when my wife asked for a sparkling wine at the pool bar she was told the hotel had no sparkling wine, so okay she asked for a Bloody Mary to be told the hotel had no tomato juice - so just a glass of water then!

The roof restaurant is very good with a wide selection of food, well prepared and professionally served at reasonable prices. The food and service was so good we ate at the hotel every night and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. There is a good selection of food available for breakfast with a mixture of hot and cold.

Overall this is a good hotel, and we would recommend it. Itjust needs the management to do a little bit of training and quality control.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jimg2247,

Reviewed 6 September 2018

The staff was warm, hotel was clean and the view is just perfect. We arrived late at night and staff offered us warm chocolate cookies which made us feel welcomed. Although we stayed for only one night, definetely considering to come back next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Atincc,

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The room was not ready upon arrival at 1:15pm. We were told the room was an amazing upgrade and that we should wait until it was clean. Had to wait about 45 minutes. When we got to our room, we noticed the room was not on the HHonors floor an it was directly above the street with horrible noise with vehicles honking continuously. Also noticed there was no towels in the bath room. Also the bathroom had water all over the floor and some mold on the bottom right corner of the tub, and water kept running after turning the faucet off. The housekeeper said there would be no towels until after 3 pm. So we could not take a shower until later at night.
When I mentioned these issues to the hotel management twice, the supervisor stated that all the rooms were the same.
He basically could not care less and he was not willing to even offer a solution to my concerns as a very long time HHonors Gold level customer.
As I write this, we are listening to the street noise and I know I will not be able to sleep tonight at his property. This is by far the worse HHonors hotel I have ever stayed and worst customer service experience ever in my life. Huge embarrassment to the brand.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple