Hotel is on perfect location, right outside the city (10 minute drive from city center), surrounded by pine trees and with nice garden. Stuff is very pleasant and we had great time with animation team. We felt really welcomed.
But there are a lot of things hotel management needs to improve:
- Food diversity (there is really a lot of options when it comes to food, but all food is very similar and nothing impressive, at best average like in some 3 or 4 star hotel; for example: for 10 days we had the same cake every day just with different frosting)
- Coffee is terrible (there is free coffee from coffee machine "El Salvador" that is simple disgusting to drink, the cheapest one I ever seen so most of the time we were paying for turkish coffee or buying from market)
- Internet is only working in lobby and yet barely when there is a lot of people because there is only one hotspot so it's really frustrating when you can't even send a message when you really need it or upload a picture from your holiday.
- Beach is nice but it's quite small and if you want a sunbed and towels (often missing) you have to get up early. Also it's full with sea grass.
Certainly we expected more from 5* hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Omer Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omer Holiday Hotel Kusadasi