“Can't go wrong”

Randy's Up the River
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Allegany
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The foid is always very well prepared, very reasonably priced and great wait staff. Can get a little noisy if you get there late to eat.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

There are so many great things about Randy's, but my favorite thing is the reception I get from the staff every time I walk in. Marilyn, Joy, Jeannette, Randy himself, and even the awesome busboy are so welcoming. The food is plentiful and delicious, mostly "bar food" but some other great options too. The only exception is the french fries, which aren't worth the calories. Sometimes you do have to wait a while for your food, but overall it's a great place and is usually my default choice when I'm in the mood for a fish fry, loaded nachos (oh my God), or a sandwich. Try the A-10! Oh, and did I mention the prices are also out of this world?

Reviewed 6 August 2017

me and a friend stayed in the next town over and we asked the front desk guy about food and he suggested randys. when we got there we didnt know what to think from the outside but once we got in it was a different story. the people was laughing and having a great time so we sat down . i had the sandwich with the pulled pork on chicken fingers sandwich with bbq sauce and it was delicious! its a fun bar and grill with plenty of character !

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We met family for dinner and had a great meal. I was the only one who did not have the Fish Fry I had a burger which was excellent. The others at the table had Fish Fry and loved it. The waitress was friendly and attentive even in the crowd. The place full, and I can see why, bargain meal prices dinner for 4 was $65.00 with appetizers no left hungry. The food was great and the service even better. GO if can.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We stopped here for lunch after our hike at Rock City Park because of the high ratings from Trip Advisor. The service was fast and friendly and the food was great. The A-1 sandwich was very tasty and the turkey club was good.