All reviews salad lobby bar sea view the main hotel canopies majority mattresses channels
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Stayed when it was known as Holiday Point Hotel .Great inpruvement. When you book don`t go for the cheapest room option as you may end up in the annex over the road or the block on the path to the beach

Room Tip: Room to the left of recepion as the quietist
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank allan_ranfield
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

1.Territory is very very small.
2.No animation in this hotel.
3.Food-terrible,just fish and chicken,no natural meat during one week stay.
4.No Turkish night during one week.
5.Stuff is not polite and unfriendly.Bartenders work are terrible-no smile,no small talks,nothing.
6.The biggest and i think one plus in this hotel is beach-big without stones.Very good.
7.Rooms are also ok.
Surely never come back and do not reccomend for others.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JusticiaMat
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We Arrived in this hotel the night between 2/3 September. ordinary reception.. They have exact me 70€ to stay in the hotel otherwise we should have gone to detached structure close to the hotel!!
I ask explanations about that and they told me cos it was in my reservation.. that's absolutely not true anyway..
After half hour unfortunately I paid 70€ to avoid to spoil our holiday and they put the money straight in the pocket without give me any receipt!!!!
incredible.. They do not speak English

anyway...

-Staff stressed all the time and they speak only german and they are funny and helpful only with Germans..

-The animation is in German by the way..

-Poor cleaning room.

Good points:

-restaurant on the beach so you could have a lunch or soft drink there, if you don't want come back to the hotel.

-2 swimming pool, both with bar and soft drink and coffee all the time.

-The hotel's building is new and nice.

Nick Florio

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We are just back from a very nice 14 night stay at the Side Alegria. Very clean, nice pool, nice beach and beach bar. The hotel is only 10 min to Side in the Dolmus which run every 5 min. The only downside is that dinner time can be quite hectic but other than that I would highly recommend the Side Alegria.

Hopefully returning next year.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Neil D
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We requested a early check because our flight landed at 2.05 it was clear in the request from expedia and also that we required 2 double beds as this was availble with the option we had paid for. To begin with after a 4 hour flight topped with a half hour delay we arrived at the hotel at 4.30am. To be met by a check in guy who was more interested in browsing the net. After several calls to expedia and talking with the reception guy called "mehmet" was told that no rooms were availble and that we would have to wait until 2 pm or wait for the manager who arrives at 8am my children who are 2 and 4 had to sleep in the reception foyer no customer care practiced by the check in guy nor by any of the management staff. After several calls expedia spoke to the manager, who I believe was the customer relations lady called bilgie. A room was given to us that had sand all over the floor, hair in the fridge, draw collapsed off the slide (even though this was a trivial matter. We requested 2 double bed given 2 single beds put side by side. I am currently at this hotel there is so much i can say and write but i dont have the time and energy this will be a matter for expedia for advertising such run down hotels that turn peoples holidays into hell and I assure you there are many better hotels that will show much more customer appreciation. If any of the management read this a word of advice, what you do to others comes around.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family