All reviews salad lobby bar sea view the main hotel canopies majority mattresses
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Just returned from what turned out to be a holiday from hell on our second night there the kkp attacked and burned down shop right next to were we were staying everyone in the annex we were in had to be evacuated was so terrifying was with my daughter and granddaughter who was terrified we were trying to hold it together for her although we were rattling with fear first time visiting turkey and the last we were scared to go out after this so glad to be safely back home.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank madge a
Reviewed 11 September 2015

my partner and I stayed here for 10 nights and we both thought it was a great hotel..the food was lovely ,a different choice everyday.the rooms were a decent size and cleaned everyday. couldn't fault any of the staff as they were all fantastic.there wasn't many british people there but that didn't stop us having one of our best holidays..our only regret was we didn't get to say goodbye to everyone of the staff who made us feel very welcome.the entertainment staff were fantastic they made our holiday! would definitely go back again...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Shocking shocking shocking ...do not recommend any young people to come here they are not very welcoming at all.tereible for entertaining ,plus no one speaks English .the cleaners are terrible for doing there job .also very rude when you ask for things that you've ran out of .they stole from our rooms and we complained but never achieved anything out of it part from the vibe the week I was there . Book somewhere else I went with a group of friends and it was the worst holiday everr

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Stinax12
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This hotel was a real surprise, its beautiful, spotless and the staff are second to none, we stayed in March and the weather was good. There are three pools and a very good spa, a night club, not noisy, and the food was excellent. Our room was large with a jacuzzi bath and fridge and flat screen TV (not that we used it) and a dressing room. We were all inclusive and the bars were great including the one on the private beach and reception were very helpful. There are a lot of Germen guests but we had no trouble with comunicating with the staff and the guests we would recommend the hotel and will definitely be going again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FrenchieFenioux
Reviewed 23 May 2015

My Husband and I were placed here by the travel company after escaping from a hovel that we had previously been placed in ( see my review on the Semoris )
The hotel on first appearances seems great, however after a couple of days you notice that money has been lavished on the exterior and pennies pinched on the interior once you get past the lobby to the corridors and rooms.

The rooms were spacious enough and on first appearances seemed to be nicely decorated and co-ordinated, however the general cleanliness was extremely poor and you realised that the maintenance team didn't seem to know how to correctly use screws. The bathroom door had 4 screws in the handle that were only half screwed in, leaving you fearing it would come clean away in your hand with the least pressure, trapping you in the bathroom.
There was plenty of storage space and drawers in the room along with a safety deposit box which was charged at 2€ per day!
The bed was comfortable and clean with the bed linen changed every other day.
That unfortunately was where the cleaning stopped.
The cleaner would spend time nicely decorating the bed by making fancy shapes out of the towels but not bother sweeping or mopping the floor, which when you walked on it in your bare feet, gave the impression that you were walking on the beach with the grit etc, that was on it.
There was a small sticky label from an item of clothing on the floor where you couldn't miss it. I deliberately left it there to see how long it would take the cleaner to notice it, and it only took 6 days!
I dont blame the cleaners for this as i know that they work to a tight time schedule, however i do blame the management for penny pinching and not hiring more staff.
There is air conditioning in the rooms that blow out warm air! Yes, WARM air!! I put mine on ( with the patio door closed ) to try and cool the room while i spent the evening in the bar and came back to a furnace!
There were little things lacking in the room, such as notepaper. I know this doesn't sound much, but the one time i wanted to leave a note for my husband to say where i had gone, i couldn't. Its the little things that count right?
There was, unusually, nothing in the room regarding the hotel and its facilities apart from an A4 size sheet of paper which didn't tell us much at all.
The balcony was a good size and contained the usual table and chairs, along with a drying rack for wet swimwear etc. As like in the rooms, the tiled floor was never swept or mopped during our entire stay.
The bathroom was small but ok. There was a shower which although powerful, had a mind of its own with the temperature, no matter what you set it at. It varied from scalding to freezing, so you came out either looking like a lobster or looking like Mr Frosty, depending on its mood.
The towels were clean and changed frequently.
There were limescale stains in the toilet and i dont know if the cleaner actually cleaned it or not. Thank god for baby wipes.

The Bars.
The bars were quite nice. The Barstaff were attentive. The only drawback with the bar is that it didn't have enough tables and chairs outside to cater for everyone. God knows what it's like in the height of summer when the hotel is at full capacity. There were an average range of drinks to choose from.
Be warned though that after 23.00, tea and coffee is charged for, which completely stunned me. I've never stayed in an all inclusive hotel before that actually charges for tea and coffee!!!

The pools.
The pools are nice. There is one at either side of the hotel, both in suntrap positions and both have a bar along with tables and chairs. One pool is more like a 'fun pool' with 2 water slides and the other is a normal square pool with a childrens pool adjacent to it, again with a bar and tables and chairs along with loungers. There is a small childrens play area at this pool, along with a shop and hairdressers that also offer manicure and pedicures. I actually went in for a manicure and something must have got lost in translation as i came out with my eyebrows plucked instead.
The pool area floors were actually cleaner than the room floors, and the pools themselves were very clean.
You can hire beach towels at a charge of 50 cents per day! Or you can take your own for nothing.

The food.
Although the food was plentiful and hot, it was repetitive. Every meal was like Groundhog day.
I don't blame the chefs for that as trying to mass cater to suit everyone with various different needs must be a major headache.
The restaurant is a good size and the waiters were attentive, with most speaking enough English to understand. German is spoken more commonly as it is Turkeys second language, fortunately we speak both English and German.

The Beach.
Some reviews on here state that the beach is 20 minutes away! Maybe if your drunk or crawling in reverse it may well be. I have a knackered ankle that has me walking at a pace at which i am overtaken by garden snails, old ladies on zimmer frames and old men in Robin Reliant cars and it only took me 6 minutes. ( Yes, i deliberately timed it )
There is a slight incline to walk up and down to the beach but its nothing major, even for a puffing billy like me!
If you are incapable or too lazy to walk, there is a free bus to take you to the beach and back.
On the beach there are plenty of sunloungers and an attendant will come along and put you a mat on your lounger once you have chosen your spot.
There are plenty of activities on the beach such as volleyball and paragliding etc. However dont be taken in by buying a boat trip at the beach. A couple of people in the hotel went on a ' Dolphin tour boat trip' for 35€ for 2 people, where they spent all day freezing on a boat, never saw any dolphins, had to buy their own lunch and were charged €4.50 for a small beer.
There is a place where the shops are to the right of the hotel where for 50€ for the 2 of you, you can get an all inclusive boat trip that takes in the waterfall and the Manavgat market, as well as lunch and all you can drink.
The hotel, as like many other hotels in the area, has its own restaurant on the beach where you can have lunch. Being in the location that it is, the food is basic, but again, well cooked and presented. I ate in there a few times and always enjoyed what i had.

There is an indoor pool.....Dont bother! I went to look at it and its more like an over sized bath filled with freezing cold water in a dark bare room.
The hotel states that the Turkish Bath is free, but the staff tried to charge for it!
When you go to the indoor pool or Turkish Bath, the staff immediately jump on you and try to get you to buy a massage package. There is also a man who stands by the lift trying to get you to buy a massage, and if thats not enough, they come round the bars trying there too, it drove me mad.

The corridor floors outside the rooms are absolutely filthy. Someone had spilt what appeared to be some cola on the floor near my room door, and when i left 2 weeks later it was still there, along with other spilled drink stains etc.
The staff did try, but there simply wasn't enough of them to keep the basic cleanliness of the hotel upto par.
On saying that, the staff were friendly and polite...yes, even to the English. On saying that, i have never encountered a rude or ill mannered member of staff in any hotel in Turkey, but then again, i'm not rude or ill mannered towards them either.
I spoke to a few holiday makers during my stay in the hotel, who all had the same complaint regarding money being thrown at the exterior and the lobby but pennies being pinched when it came to the rooms and the general lack of cleaning.
One couple moved hotels after just one night! They did say that when they had previously stayed when the hotel was formerly called 'Holiday Point' it was wonderful, but they returned with it under the new mamangement and name and found it appalling.
Another couple had a row with reception as their room was directly over the hotel nightclub and all they had was music pounding through their room at night when they were trying to sleep. ( They did eventually get a room move after losing it on night 2 )
If i had paid full price to stay at this hotel, i would have been steaming. Its simply not worth what they are charging. You can have way better elsewhere.
The hotel is in a good location for shops and restaurants. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel which for 1€ each you can get a bus into the old Side town and harbour where the ruins are. The journey takes less than 10 minutes. The buses run until 01.00. It is worth the visit.
All in all, the hotel is average.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room on the first 2 floors above the nightclub.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple