“Wow wow wow ”

Barut Acanthus & Cennet
Ranked #2 of 229 Hotels in Side
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned from this fabulous hotel we spent 2 weeks in the penthouse suit which was amazing and had everything , the hotel grounds are beautiful and very well maintained and you are a stone throw away from their private beach , the food was fantastic there was something for everyone with lots to choose from my favourite meal time was breakfast with all there lovely pastries, your staff are a credit to you they were all very friendly and always done there best to please you , the only recommendation I would give you is that it would be nice to have a rattan sofa in balcony somewhere comfortable to just sit and read and watch the world go by , the balcony in penthouse is such a big space I think it would benefit it a great deal . I would like to thank Zehra from housekeeping who done a marvellous job keeping our room clean , and the restaurant manager for our friendly chats each day and also guest relations for all there help . I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel for a quiet relaxing holiday and I cannot wait to come back next year .

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Carol H
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Acanthus & Cennet, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Carol,

Thank you for recognizing the commitment, dedication, and attention to detail that our team delivers every day. I am delighted to hear that you found our food, beach, and staff interactions to your liking. I truly appreciate the time you have taken to tell us about your experience at the Barut Acanthus & Cennet and hope to see you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I have been very lucky to Holiday at least once a year for the majority of my 40 odd years... I must say this up there with any of my previous best ( The Bellagio Las Vegas being my No 1) This place ticks so many boxes.. The Hotel itself is Modern well maintained,with an excellent beach front location.
Rooms spacious modern ultra clean quality fixtures & fittings, powerful walk in shower... Free safety deposit box along with free powerful WiFi throughout the entire hotel and it's ground's are a nice touch.
Food & Drink... The quality and quantity of the food is very impressive along with the 3 free Al a carte restaurants they really have got you covered..!!!
Plenty of premium brands are included in the drinks offer and their cocktail menu would not be out of place at any 5*.Super Hotel anywhere in the World.
Finally the STAFF are the real Jewel in the crown here they are tireless in there efforts to please and pamper Guests...
I am alas on my last full day here in 1319 but I am sure I will be back to this Wonderful Hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alan m
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Acanthus & Cennet, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for your amazingly detailed and positive review about your stay at the Barut Acanthus & Cennet. I am thrilled to hear that our hotel has become as your preferred choice of accommodation in Antalya and that our staff was able to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. Special thanks for highlighting our delicious food and extensive facilities. It will be our great pleasure to have you as our guest again in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Just returned today, the good points, this hotel is fabulous, fab rooms fab food and service, however the staff presume everyone is German as they greet you, every time I say no English, you can see where I'm going with this, yes they cater for mainly German and Russian tourists, and not all are friendly, so sadly as fabulous as this hotel is, I don't think I will be returning which is a shame.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear ziggaScotland,

Thank you for staying at Barut Acanthus & Cennet and sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I am truly pleased you found our rooms, service and food approvable. Please know that we cater for guests who come from more than 20 countries. So we are committed to providing all our guests with comfortable and friendly accommodations. We definitely don't treat different guests differently, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope that you will consider us again on your next visit to Antalya.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Acanthus & Cennet, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017