See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Location. Its quit good not far away from the beach. If you ll to the hotels beach , you wont haVE YOUR DINNER COZ EARLIEST WHEN you can be broght back to the hotei its 15.00.
Cleanliness. Yoy must be ready that your room will be dearty. I asked to clean toilet after the previous visiters but it was ignored . I must clean it by myself.
Nutrition. The most awful food I ve ever eaten. Its very poor. There is only cheacken meet nothing more. Every day the food s the same. I was poisend. There are so very fleis inside the eating room ( I cant call it a restaurant). There are kinds of dessert. One of them its pudding made from water. Nothing to eat for children.
Staff. Actually its the only possitive thing.
DONT ADVISE.ITS LIKE A TORTURE OVER THERE/

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NataliS451
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Our staying started from unpleasant things. They said they have no rooms and gave us the room in neighbor hotel Sunbird (category below than Cinar Family Hotel). There was no restaurant and very small pool, even to drink a water I had to go to Cinar Hotel. At the same time the owner told that "tomorrow I will give you a room" during a few days. But then again "tomorrow". It is awful to understand that they cheat you, but I can't do anything. I was alone with kid, tour guide from touroperator company didn't help also, just talked with smile with owner and that's all. Breakfasts very poor, for the main dish for breakfast cold be just yesterday's bread grilled in egg.. a big lines to lunch and dinner, if you are little late nothing could left, only spaghetti, for example.. the stuff was very intrusive and irritative.. There is nothing for children. I do not recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ldvpld
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from cinar we had a good time The staff are friendly Hussan and furkan are very polite and helpful they both work very hard food isn't great but this isnt hotels fault this is just my choice in food as I've been to turkey a few times and don't like the foods at the hotels Ive been too the rooms are cleaned everyday towels changed everyday the cleaners are always friendly the rooms are nice only problem no kettle I would return

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Road15313
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We as a couple have just spent 9 nights at this hotel , Kelly on reception , was the first person we met and a gentleman who saw us to our room , Kelly was a god send , the guy we later learnt was the hotel manager , the food and staff were the problem , it's was cold un eatable , only two hot dishes served , one usually chicken nuggets , spaghetti with tomato sauce , I can usually get by but the heat of the dishes which were fransformed from Lunch to dinner were a worry ate one breakfast and one lunch , six evening meals apart from the young man who spent most of his time clearing up and Kelly who helped us i.e with our transfers , no one else spoke to us , on our last day the manager saw us with our cases and asked if we was leaving I said we was he asked if the hotel was ok , he looked in disbelief when I told him , and he was the guy who showed us to the room I would just like to say a big thankyou to Kelly hotel well situated but be warned it is a very steep hill or steps down to the beach and walkway but well worth it beautiful , and a big thanks to shanty beach and bistro on the beach they well and truly looked after us

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley S
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This must be the worst place in turkey food is inedible at all meals, could only eat the bread at breakfast not even a toaster,lunch is whatever was left from last night dinner with a watery sauce on top.dinner was what was left from lunch with some veg on top fruit for lunch green oranges that were so sour I honestly believed the were a kind of grapefruit and plums that were sour and hard.dessert after dinner was the same 2 kinds of cake and rice or so called "chocolate pudding" also inedible the cake was often found to be mouldy when a guest complained she was told this was just because the cake hadn't been mixed enough before cooking the only snacks were last nights leftover cake and eggie bread leftover from breakfast which was put out at 4pm each day, there was nothing but chicken nuggets for the children at dinner everyday! The All inclusive drinks consisted of watered down beer, gin and vodka.they couldn't put water in the white wine or raki so they just give smaller measures. There were no dark spirits at all, when we asked for local brandy we were told to buy it, we also asked for red wine but were told it was only available in the restaurant that closed at 9pm. The soft drinks were so watered down that the coke looked like weak tea when we told the bar staff that maybe the machine needed to be refilled we were told it was fine also the gas must have ran out as all the drinks were flat.how can they call this a family hotel as there is absolutely nothing for the children apart from the water slides.no kids club, no ice creams, no animation team. Nothing to eat but chicken nuggets and no entertainment for either children or adults.
The manager was the rudest person ever if anyone had a complaint or even just a question he would shout bang on the counter and swear under his breath then he would ignore that person for a couple of days although that was preferable to the times he would try to cuddle you in his smarmy way.
There was one man who never stopped working who's name was hussen always had a smile and was very polite, unlike the waiters and bar staff who were rude and much preferred to be on the phone then serve the guests. I could go on and on but I will stop now now only to add a thank you to the lovely receptionist Kelly who always went above and beyond to be helpful kind and understanding to everyone's needs without her the place would have been even more unbearable thanks again Kelly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends