See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The apart hotel is very well located, very close to the center. It is clean, rooms are big enough, everything is there for your nice stay! Staff is very friendly and helpful, everything was excellent! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It is an apart Hotel . We stayed one night , room was clean they have fridge , cook , coffee machine and bath towels It's walking distance to shops and restaurants worth it to the price We all had a good night sleep

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Fatma Rengin T
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I can start with the staff, the reception girl was polite and helpful to us, we arrived early like 12:00 but she gave us a room to change our clothes, It was important for us also. Rooms are big and clean, air condition was working very good, the only problem is television, it was very very small and no channel at all. Other was ok.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice placement, friendly staff and quiet part of Kemer. Nice rooms and clean social rooms. Good Food and always smiling faces. Have been there several times and recommend it to friends and Family. Short to the center of the town and short to the Beach. Good restaurants nearby.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a week in october and was pleasantly suprised. It is located in a quiet area, but still it is only 3 minutes walk untill a big shopping street.

The apartment is big, I had 2 rooms with a balcony, and there was lots of space to put your stuff at (like all the shelfes in the bathroom).
I was here to study, so it's great that there is a desk (or kitchen table if you prefer so) in the apart. The doors are thin, so I think that you could hear some noises from outside if you are here in the middle of the summer, but now in off season it's slow and quite everywhere You will hear the prayers from the mosques, it's unavoidable in Kemer, but you are quite far from them, so atleast I didn't find it disturbing.

There is a big fridge in the kitchen, 2 cooking plates and both frying pan and saucepans. There is also a microwave, water boiler and Coffee maker, so with some imagination you could cook some nice meals. There is a supermarket 3 min away from the hotel, and if you walk 1 km there is a bigger supermarket (Migros). There is NO wine opener though, so you might wanna bring that with you.

The staff is very friendly, and are not pushy, but as soon as you ask them too they will try to help you with a smile.
The cleaning staff comes once a day, and they to are very friendly.

There is WIFI at the hotel, and I was lucky to have a room facing the pool area, meaning I could access the wifi from my apartment, otherwise I think you will have to go down to the pool or reception to access the WIFI.

If you are looking for a great party week, I would say that there ate better places i Kemer for you to stay, but if you are looking for a more relaxed and quiet area I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Emma K
ozgur07, Yönetici at Viking Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Emma K.Thank you very much for your nice riviews.