All reviews rooftop terrace lycian way pension terace town
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived cas not to make reservation only noticing its name.
It is very easy to find . It is 300m far from autogar.
This pansion is located in front of House tomb.
Owner of this pension . Omar and his brother are very kind .
Roof terace has good mountain view. We have bteakfast at this terace.
All room has its terace with small table.
I stayed here for 3 days.
Its price is very reasonable. so
I highly recommand you.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lee n
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights during our Lycian Way trek. Fine. Very cheap. 80TL per room per night. Lovely breakfast served on a roof top terrace with great views over the town. Staff very helpful. Sean, who serves breakfast, a mine of information about the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lukajoreb
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I booked for the dormitory but i felt like private room because there're not other people stay there. I stayed here for 2 nights during the low season. The hot water is working (which is very important during the cold season), they have beautiful view from the terrace which you can enjoy while you're eating the breakfast. The staff is nice and very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank zulfaf
Reviewed 7 September 2016

People are nice, helpful, wifi doesn't work in every room, rooms are small (at least mine was), whle pension is very clean and quiet. It is located in the city center. I had an accident during my stay in Kas, and pension people were very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nermina_BiH
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Cumadan pazara kadar kiz arkadasimla kaldik gercekten mukemmel insanlar pansiyonu isletiliyo, her konuda yardimci oluyorlar. Bir dahaki sefere kalicagim yer hazir. Ayrica kahvalti olmasi buyuk bir avantaj

Stayed the weekend there from friday till sunday with my girlfriend and everything was perfect from the people who work there to the room we stayed in. The workers help you with everything that they can help you with. Also there is breakfast so thats a plus!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple