See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

A family run hotel where the family works hard to make one comfortable. The hotel is clean and neat and my room number 304 is sea facing. The breakfast is delicious, freshly prepared and has an adequate choice of food. My only complaint is that the swimming pool was empty which, for me, is aesthetically unappealing. Being at the end of the road the hotel is largely very quiet. I stayed in the hotel as part of a swimming tour but I'd definitely stay there again if I came to Kas.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel rooms and view was amazing.. everything was just perfect.. easy to reach city center in 5 minutes walking.. rooms are modern designed just like photos.. Receiving lovely flowers in your rooms will make you happy.. only Breakfast could be better..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I stay this hotel every summer for last 3-4 years. Their rooms are renovated recently, so that they are very modern and clean. There is refrigerator and LCD as well. The bathroom is not so big but clean and useful. Half of the rooms have fantastic sea view. You should ask the rooms ends with 03, 04 or 05. We stayed at 404 this summer. Although you have sea view from all floors, I recommend 2nd floor or higher in order to not dirturbed in the mornings due to the sound of breakfast :) Also you can catch the best scenes during sunset. The breakfast was better in previous years. They should improve the quality. It can be seen far away from the center in the map. Trust me, it is not far away. You can walk to the center in 5-6 minutes. Don't forget to go to Kaputaş (by car/minibus), Limanağzı (by boat only) and Patara beaches (by car/minibus). I highly recommend you to take a Kekova Boat trip. It is really fantastic.

Room Tip: 2nd floor or higher room. Room numbers ends with 03, 04 and 05. Or ask for sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is one of the second row hotels from the sea but since it's so close to the untouched sea-mountain area we could hear the sound of sea before sleeping. I wasn't expecting such a clean modern room with such prices. Our room was located in Maki 2 building and I wouldn't hesitate to stay a second time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable and hotel is quite new. Facility side is good enough however do not expect any service. This is a family hotel and you can see the family all around (even their family discussions...) Staff was incapable to help you or satisfy you. Breakfast is very simple and there is no creativity in it. At the third day we got bored. Nice and very clean hotel but services are careless...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple