All reviewsfour poster bedisland roomsteep hillmanager chefturkeystunning viewsfantastic spotwonderful hotelrooms are spaciousdolmasmall hotela wonderful stayrental carbars and restaurantsdolmuspeninsulasea
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Not the highest quality hotel but this is reflected in the price of the room. Very good and helpful staff. Local food of the highest quality. My first time in Turkey and very impressed. Go there and enjoy!

Room Tip: Request a sea view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a really great stay at Hotel Cachet.

Both the location and amenities were very good, and service was standout: Frikri and his team were hospitable, attentive, and personable.

A perfect spot to have a chilled out week with friends or loved ones, soak in the views, and get some R&R!

Room Tip: Get one overlooking the sea!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was my second visit to the hotel and this time it was even better. My appreciation for the stunning views had grown and relaxing by the pool was even more peaceful. The new bed loungers are a great addition, as having a post lunch snooze by the pool in the shade was a delight. The rooms were spacious, walk in showers exactly wha you would want and all kept nice and clean by the staff. Generally the staff were very welcoming, with Emre & Fikri in particular taking great care of us. There good English and contacts around Kas was very useful when planning travel and day trips. This made life a lot easier for us.

There is a lovely feel around the hotel, with guests conversing, smiling and generally enjoying the setting and atmosphere. I would recommend this stay to any friends and family looking for a relaxing peaceful time away in the sunshine with great food and great service. Thanks again Hotel Cachet!!! :-)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank James F
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Myself and my daughter and her boyfriend stayed at the Cachet from September 8th to the 17th. It was our fourth visit to the hotel - and my eighth visit to Kas. The hotel offers fantastic value for money. Yes, there are smarter hotels now on the Kas Peninsular, but there is something very special about the Cachet. The staff are all charming and cannot do enough to help you. It quickly feels like a home from home. The rooms are spacious and are well presented and very clean. The pool is delightful. The restaurant has to compete with some excellent restaurants in Kas but it holds its own - and the food is first class.
There is a very, very steep hill leading down to the hotel - but if this proves too much for some guests to climb up to catch the very regular dolmus, , taxis will come from town in about ten mins - charging about £5 to take you into Kas.
Above all - the views are sensational.
A special thank you to the wonderful Fikri and Emre - for whom nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maitlands1
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my two friends from Ireland stayed in this 5 star property for 10 nights in July. The rooms were exquisite, food delicious and reasonably priced and staff extremely efficient and friendly. We really didn't want to leave this place, views are stunning and pool and private seaside like something from a postcard. The manager Emray really made our experience out of this world, great chats, fun to talk to and so helpful. I returned alone for an extra week because I missed the relaxation so much at a really good price. I highly commend Emray, the staff and the hotel experience. I have stayed in many five star hotels globally and this really tops my experience overall, couldn't ask for better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Fikri C, Sahibi at Hotel Cachet, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Shiv,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor. And thank you very much visiting us 3 times in 2 months.

We wish; Health, joy and good luck always be with you..

Kindest Regards,