Saylam Suites(Kas)
US$ 68
US$ 461
US$ 397
Orbitz.com
Linda Beach Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Booking this hotel we weren't sure what to expect as we were aware it was still very new. I can now say that it definitely did not disappoint. In fact this hotel was probably the main reason we had such a fantastic time in Kas. Pinar hanim and the other gentleman at the front desk both went out of their way to make sure all our needs were met. The rooms were clean and very well presented with a gorgeous view of the pool and Mediterranean Sea. Breakfast was a lovely traditional Turkish breakfast with a slight variation every day to keep it interesting. Would definitely return for our next stay in Kas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Yas_D88
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

If you want a breathtaking unique experience then please do yourself a favour and stay in kaş it's absolutely amazing with its friendly locals and untouched beauty. We stayed in Alley Prime which is a new boutique hotel with stunning views and friendly staff, Alley Prime is by far the best boutique in kaş. For the best price call directly and speak to Pinar who has great English, enjoy your stay!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Ercan D
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

An amazing restaurant! We are staying here at the Alley Prime and would recommend you come for a visit! It's just a 25 TL taxi ride to come to the peninsular and is worth every lira to visit here! You can watch an amazing sunset with a cocktail or a G&T in hand, and then enjoy a fabulous meal, with amazing friendly service. The staff go above and beyond to make you're visit special. You won't be disappointed! The mixed kebab was astounding! If they have room, stay the night - breakfast is fabulous! There's a stunning pool too, and a great sun deck by the sea.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank scsrowe
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

İt is my thrid visit ,dont hesitate to come at all, All you need is here ,
Design with excellent service,
Location is stunning, in Kas also plenty of restaurant,bars and cobble lane strett to stroll around

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We have been planning to get back to Kas for a long time. My wife loves Kas for its unique genuineness, for its dry weather (no humidity whatsoever) and for its tiny old town. I, however, love Kas for its clean and crispy cold water, despite the hot weather. There is nothing better for me than a nice hotel with waterfront access, relaxed ambiance, exquisite food and within minutes of reach to the city center. After showing me the pictures of this hotel before booking a room, I told my wife that the pictures looked too good to be true, but let's try it anyways. We were going to stay in Kas only for those 5 nights. The pictures were real (I took some myself), the hotel was great and really top notch quality. Food was extremely good, I would highly recommend the restaurant. Pool is out-of-this-world good. Beach area is very relaxing and the water is really clean. Highly addictive quick response time staff at the beach (everywhere really), there are buttons all over the place to ask for a drink, food, anything really from the staff. Our room was really luxurious and comfortable. Every little detail was well thought off. Well done guys, keep up the good work. We want to go back as soon as possible to Kas and also to this Hotel. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family