“Great food beautiful views”
Review of Sunset Restaurant

Sunset Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 220 Restaurants in Kalkan
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I'm very late in writing this review my daughter and I visited Sunset in June it was definitely the best restaurant we ate at while in Kalkan we went more than once and tried a variety of dishes, all delicious,

1  Thank frazzledfozzle

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Wife’s stuffed calamari was best dish she has had this week. Very friendly, as all Kalkan restaurants. Bread could be more interesting but presentation and extras excellent.

1  Thank stephenwalkley
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I was coming there without high expectations but when i arrived i was absolutely impressed of the good food, ambient, sight, colors, smell .. it was really a good experience for all my senses. Absolutely recommended. Very good attention.

1  Thank letal777
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great views from restaurant. Calamari starters were best I have ever had. Honey chilli chicken main course was superb. Will definitely return.

1  Thank uktiger
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went to the Sunset after changing our minds about our first choice because they were showing football. Sorry, but just a bug bear of mine.
We were the only people here for a while as most seem to get intercepted by the staff of Korsan before they get to the Sunset.
The chilli and aubergine starters were great and you also get a small appetiser before your meal. We both had the special pan fried dishes that were freshly prepared, I had the dish with lambs liver and my wife had the chicken version. Both were excellent.
One small annoyance is that the owner, who is clearly passionate about his food, always suggests an alternative to the dish you have chosen. We heard him do this to another person who arrived and ordered food.