Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience The Land of Legends Theme Park
from US$ 88.30
More Info
All reviews dolphin show water slides all ages guest relations fast track free entry secret lagoon waiting times your wallet turkey lazy river infinity pool shopping area lara beach bought tickets changing facilities left hand side
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Good for shopping and lots of fun in theme and aqua park, if you are staying in any Rixos hotels it is free for you, Aqua and Theme park

1  Thank farhad3p
Reviewed 17 January 2018

As I told you in the previous review about our travel to Antalya, me and my wife last day of our vacation decided to go to waterpark because we had experienced different waterpark since then. So we went there but as we had to go to the airport we should visit the park in a rush.we wast lots of time for every play so we missed rest of the plays. As we have visited different waterpark I believe this is average.

5  Thank mehdirahnavard
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The best Aqua park in Turkey.
Free lockers,charge your money in to free electronic wristband ,pay everything with your wristband , at quite time receive your money back, fast food is Normal,Drink is Expensive.Don’t forget suncream .Have fun in the wild River

2  Thank Nima D
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Staying in Rixos Premium hotel made a chance to visit the Land of Legends that made a wonderful day for me.
There are many aqua park, and amusing thing to enjoy a wonderful day in a theme park. Exciting moments in Typhoon Coaster, enjoying amazing waterslides, visiting pinguin and tiger and the other natural things and attractions will make a good experience of a nice holiday for you.
In this theme park anything should not be paid by cash! So you should charge your bracelet at first, then you can pay money by its credit. So you don't need to keep your wallet with yourself everywhere specially in the pools!
I think it is the best place in Antalya to take many photographs. One day is not enough to enjoy everything in this complex at all.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Great - would recommend this for a visit, nice places to eat that are reasonably prices, shopping set out around a venetian style canal and a fantastic water park to compete with any I have seen in Dubai and Orlando. You can swim with rays, tide pool, variety of rides and place spotless. A must do if you go to the Antalya area!

3  Thank caz8588