All reviews old city turkey deluxe room boutique hotel fantastic location visiting antalya sun loungers
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I had a nice stay in Mediterra Art Hotel.
Friendly staff
Clean Hotel
Nice location
Reasonable Price
I advice any one who is looking for a nice place in the old town to try Mediterra Art Hotel. It is in the heart of the old town and close to every thing you need in your vacation.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Everything and anything possible was wrong. we reserved 2 rooms. both rooms were very small. our second room didn't have a tv "didn't they tell you that when you made reservations?" was what they said. then that rooms air conditioner didn't work. it's December and it's cold in the evenings, the airconditioner only had cold air. they changed the second room and our sons were moved to the other side of the hotel.

ten minutes later our room's airconditioner stopped giving warm air. they couldn't fix it and all . and when we asked for another room they told us they were all full (I didn't believe it) and they gave us 2 blankets instead!! It was FREEZING.

I tried to take a shower but the shower stall door became loose and came almost full came off.

Hotel is in a great location but hotel is falling apart! the people are very nice but it wasn't enough, and when I made the reservations I paid much higher than what it is now.

next morning we had breakfast in the open buffet, it was ok. I first had tea which they have in the machines and then I wanted to drink coffee. what came out was not coffee.. it was actually tea that they had in the coffee machine. I told the waitress and she said "no it's coffee, it's just watery". I know what tea and coffee are, that was not coffee.

open departing, by this time I am furious, the reception said "you had two small bottle from minibar and a bag of peanuts" and asked for payment, and I said "and how much will you reimburse us for not heating our room". no comment at all.

I should have taken photos but I was too upset, and they only photo I took was of their survey form, the form has no "no" boxes!!!

there are plenty of nice hotels in the area, this one is sadly falling apart! this hotel has a very pretty exterior, entrance but that is about they only thing nice.

Room Tip: select room at back of hotel furthest away from street
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SebnemErcelik
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Lovely hotel, very clean lovely large room. Hasan at reception very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical Turkish for me that's good. My room was above dining area so a bit noisy first thing when getting breakfast ready. Hotel great location easy to get around.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank VivMacgregor
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Great location, everything is within walking distance from shops, takeaways, restaurants and even tour operators.

However breakfast is terrible - The food isn't replenished, usually served cold as well as being served the previous nights dinner left overs such as cold, rubbery fries. (who eats fries for breakfast?!). The menu rarely changes either so its a plus that there is a bakery down the road!

Staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. The decor is nice and is what you would expect from a boutique hotel.

Borrowing an iron was an issue, as it appears they only have one one iron to loan out for all the rooms, so best to bring your own travel iron.

The other issue we had was that when guests open and close their bedroom doors you can hear the locks turn and door slams very loudly. As the hotel is located in the center of town you are close to pubs and bars etc so its expected people will return to their rooms at all hours. You just don't expect to hear everything whilst trying to sleep. The hotel needs to invest in some Weatherstripping or door closing mechanisms.

Overall its an 'okay' hotel, but the breakfast lets the hotel down greatly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pitbullz
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Room readiness
After arriving at the hotel in the evening check in and after lodging the room and were many problems in the system of adaptation, television and lighting the bathroom. When we spoke with the receptionist, She promised to replace the room but didn't do so till the next day and when asked to give us two adjacent rooms we were a family that the receptionist refused to do even though there were adjacent rooms nearby. we feel very bad from the way of service and how spoke with us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family