“Excellent hotel not only for vacation but also for an international conference organization!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Titanic Beach Lara Hotel

Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
Ranked #17 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

I don’t need to say much about the exceptional service level, facilities and overall offerings of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, Antalya as reflected by the positive reviews posted here, which I concur personally. Instead, I wanted to provide a brief review focusing on the conference hotel features and unique level of service provided by the staff of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel to make our conference in mid October a success in spite of the bad weather in 3 days out of 4.

I was involved from the early on with the hotel selection in Turkey by the conference organizers. The managers of the hotel got personally involved starting from the initial contact till the last day of the conference, which is quite rare in five star hotels. Due to fragile economy across the world, total final number of registered participants was a big uncertainty for the conference organizers. The hotel management understood the constraints and offered some flexibility in making last minute adjustments without imposing severe penalties to the organizers.
Although there were few glitches at the beginning of the conference, thanks to the close attention of the managers and staff they were resolved immediately without any disruption to the conference or participants. So I would like to acknowledge and extend my appreciation to Mr. Erzaim and Ms. Cete for their keen attention and professional promptness in all matters.

Throughout our stay, the level of service extended to our conference and participants was beyond a typical five star hotel conference service. I am confident that majority of our participants would agree Titanic staff didn’t hesitate to go the extra mile in every aspect to make the conference organization a success and memorable one. All of the staff that I encountered appeared to enjoy their work and what they do, which I consider it as a significant accomplishment of the management style at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

The close proximity of the hotel to an international airport in Antalya (AYT) with direct flights from Europe and still being on the Mediterranean coast was a unique combination in addition to the exceptional conference facilities offered. Easy access to quality restaurants and food is one of the typical concerns in international conferences or when you are abroad. Especially when you are meeting with colleagues you haven’t seen for a while or with new colleagues you have met, deciding on where and how to go for lunch or dinner in another country is sometimes difficult unless you have a native with you. Titanic Hotel eliminated this problem by offering several very high quality diverse dining options within the hotel. The concern on where to eat was replaced with a new concern on how to resist tasting all the delicacies offered to avoid extra weight gain. One of the conference participant reported that he counted 29 different desserts for dinner service :) Based on the feedback I got, all of the participants greatly enjoyed both the famous Turkish cuisine and delicious samples from other cuisines around the world. The best part, it was all free of charge as this is an all-inclusive hotel (excluding the specialty theme restaurants, which required a nominal fee for reservation). A separate section in the main restaurant was always reserved for the conference participants during each meal, as table availability sometimes becomes a challenge in all-inclusive hotels especially when you have a big group.

In spite of the bad weather, on the last day we were able to see several historic sites namely, Perge, Side and Aspendos through a touristic tour organization arranged by the hotel. The tour operator with the assistance of hotel management offered the flexibility to postpone the tour due to weather conditions on the initially scheduled day. After this brief glimpse of sites, everybody wished we had more time to see all of the historic sites surrounding Antalya.
The Gala dinner organization with a professional belly dancer and live music arrangement was another remarkable social event of the conference.

As a Ph.D. level engineer/researcher, I had the opportunity to visit many five star hotels and resorts throughout the world including high profile hotels/resorts in Hawaii islands, North America and southern Europe while attending various international conferences and workshops. Without any reservation I can say this was the best conference hotel that I have ever stayed and enjoyed participating at a conference in a hotel.

I would strongly recommend it for conference organizations of all scope and scale as well as for vacation. I look forward to be back either through another conference opportunity or for holiday with my family.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
8 Thank aikeAZ
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
On behalf of all of us here at Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel, we thank you for taking the time to share your praise for our hotel. We are truly delighted to be held in such high regard . I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel once again.

Genertal Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
halifax
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Went for a week for wedding anniversary , amazing hotel, amazing food !!!! Decent location for walks to the shops etc as well, definitely best hotel I have ever stayed at !!! Only downside was the rain but managed to survive it by drinking in the bar and having pamper treatments !!!

• Stayed March 2011
9 Thank vikkisalt
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary with us at Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to post your review of your stay and I am very pleased to read how much you both enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to in the near future.

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

my family and i went on holiday in the october half term this year, and it was the best holiday we have been on to date. the entertainment staff was extremely friendly and great to be around, the food was delicious, the hotel was immaculate, and was overall the best holiday we've been on! although the entertainment was reduced and there was very little english people, we found an absolutely brilliant holiday and the entertainment was still very good from what was on! we enjoyed it so much we have already booked to go back next year, and we can not wait, DEFINITELY a five star hotel. would highly recommend it!

11 Thank Jo B
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this review, 11 November 2011
We are delighted that you had a great experience at Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel.
Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known throughout the world.

manchester
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

Stayed here the last week in October 2011.

Having stayed at all inclusives serveral times in Spain and Portugal we thought we would give Turkey a try. This was in fact the dearest holiday we have ever paid for. The week we went was half term and as everyone knows the prices increase greatly when its school holidays so we were disappointed (to say the least) that when we got there, we didnt get what we had paid for. The snack bar just before the beach which apparently served gorgeous chicken, had closed, so had the snack bar in the centre of the complex. The nicest outside bar also closed at 7pm when it should have been open until midnight. The ampitheatre where the evening entertainment was supposed to take place had also closed.

We have never had this problem at Oct half term anywhere else, why would the hotel close half their facilities the week before half term yet charge more???

The "non stop" daytime entertainment we went for was non existent apart from Darts at 11am and shooting at 11 30am which was very poor.

We picked this hotel because of the ample food places with variety. Due to these being closed we ate in the restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner. My 15 year old ate spaghetti bolognese 14 times. The food was poor, the worst i have seen at any all inclusive ive stayed at, very very repetitive.

I couldnt believe that when we arrived at the hotel at about 4pm after being up all night previously we didnt feel we could be bothered getting changed to eat in the dining room as we just wanted to grab something to eat and have an early night, we were shattered. There was absolutely nothing available at all to eat - sorry there was, room service, but why should we pay for room service food when we have paid so much for all inclusive???? Food should have been available. Also, this didnt apply to us but ive always seen in all inclusives that children can get ice creams whenever they want, not here, theres a shop where it seems you're expected to buy ice creams.

On top of this the hotel was probably about 95% full of Germans, totally disgustingly, ignorant, rude people. Ive never met a German person before and after this holiday never want to meet one again. I think their arrogance and rude behaviour probably was the excuse for how fed up and miserable the staff at the hotel were. No smiles, hello, morning, nothing.

All 3 of us thought this was the most boring holiday we have ever had, myself and my son would have got a flight home if we could and were counting the days down to coming home. I feel so dissappointed after the good reviews ive read.

Turkey is one place i will never return to

• 3 of 5 bubbles
21 Thank scottyManchester
I am of course very concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies.
But I have to add that some of the bars and snack bars have been closed due to the weather change. You may remember that we had a couple of evenings where it was really cold, stormy and rainy and where our guests preferred to use the indoor facilities. Therefore some of the entertainment activities had to be cancelled as well. However the daytime activies took place without any exception, the information boards all around the hotel area contained the daily activities.
I am very sorry to hear that your child didn't enjoy the food variety at the buffet restaurant. We encourage you and any guest that are not satisfied with anything to tell us immediately. In your case we may have had the chance to prepare special food for your child and you probably would have a much better stay. We regret that we couldn’t find out during your stay.
It is a pitty that your tour operator did not informed you properly about the paid and unpaid services of the hotel, you would have known in advance that room service is one of our paid services. It is only free of charge when all outlets are closed between 2am-7am.
The Titanic Hotel is an international hotel and host to guests from all around the world. I am are really sorry that you did not enjoyed the multinationality of our hotel.

We hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel and in Turkey so that we may show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known around the world.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

Just returned from a week at the end of October in the Titanic. Had amazing weather with it in the mid to late twenties every day. I travelled and stayed with my wife and 17 year old daughter.

The hotel is very impressive and as most reviews have pointed out was absolutely spotless in every aspect. The layout is fun and contemporary and the pools and grounds are very nice. We had an sea view room and it was very large and clean with a never ending mini bar.

The hotel has lots of activities going on and we all enjoyed joining in and trying some new activities. The staff are very helpful even if their English isn't always the best (better than my Turkish!).

The food was fantastic and the choice is amazing and there is always something for everyone. The fresh salads and herbs plus the choice of fish and meat makes for great healthy choice every time. There is also great pasta and local Turkish cuisine available for lunch or dinner. The choice of sweets was also fantastic and if you love baklava you will be in heaven.

The beach and pier were very nice and a great place to relax. The sunset over the Taurus mountains is amazing and the pier is a great place to end the day and watch this.

There is always plenty of food and drink available. There are a few small additional charges for some activities but nothing unreasonable.

The night time entertainment is geared towards the general European guests rather than the Brits and was very much take or leave it for me.

There were very few Brits at the hotel except for a large party of swimmers who were there for the Olympic size swimming pool. I had read some reports from people who found some of the other European guests rude but we never had any problems and if anything their eating and dress sense keeps you amused!

All in all we thought the hotel was amazing and would recommend it to anyone. The only minor issue that people may not be happy about is the hotels cats wandering into the dining room through the open doors. They don't bother you but it is not great when you're eating.

I would also recommend the boat tour that goes from the pier. It is very reasonable (35 Euro each) and a great experience with swimming, waterfalls and some shopping. Very well run and great value for money.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are great.