My review is of a mixed reaction the hotel is good and does have a few minor let downs. It's like marmite you like or hate it. Generally it was good and difficult to fault.
I went with a big group of us; all in all there was 16 of us.
Quick and simple. Offer you an upgrade
They offer you a room upgrade which normally costs "€45" but they will give us special for "€20". I heard the same speech given to other customers. So it's bull, real upgrade cost is €20. But worth doing if there is four of you. The room upgrade is worth 20 euro but not 45 euro.
We paid for an upgrade at "Lie discounted rate". At 20 euro; it was worth it. We had paid for a sea view this was a pool side view. Massive room with jacuzzi with two rooms with balconies.
Nice and clean but a bit dated for a 5 star hotel.
Other than the best deal to upgrade they were friendly and approachable. Was quick and simple.
Very good the best staff considering the number of people they are serving. Ibrahim, Sephie and Abdullah were very good and a true asset to the hotel. I would go as far as saying the Resturant staff are excellent. Couldn't fault them.
Also Fatima at the beach Resturant was very friendly and nice.
Very good selection of food and of good quality. We really did enjoy the food great selection.
I loved the grill area freshly grilled meat and fish.
Cake selection amazing kids loved it including me.
Normally at Buffets people go crazy like the food will finish, but the food is unlimited and fresh.
** I just hate stupid people who pile their plates up high and only to waste it at the end. **
You had to book all the restaurants 24 hours beforehand. The Indian restaurant is not opened yet but, it will open on the 1st of June (I think)
We watched 4/5 of nights of entertainment. Very good way to end the evening.
Aerobics - dancers from Kenya amazing breath taking show.
Turkish night - very good with belly dancing etc.
Snow white and Aladdin were very good. (Snow white is PG rated)
Comedy night - mix of German and English which made it unfunny.
Good selection of pools. But the water was freezing; kids loved it even though it was freezing.
However, the slides had opening times and were closed half the time.
I read reviews of Germans and Russians being weird etc. But we didn't see any of that; all you have to do is be like them get to the pool early, be abrupt and you will mix in well. :-)
NOT A DISABLE HOTEL FRIENDLY.
We needed to borrow a wheelchair. We have taken my mother around the world and this is is first time we had to pay rental for a wheelchair.
I Couldnt believe they wanted 10 euros a day for rental. We complained and thy reduced it to 5 euros a day. I couldnt believe you had to pay extra.
A great 5 star all inclusive hotel; may go back. But I'm sure other 5 star all inclusive Hotels offer the same service and standard. Would I recommend? Most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Lara is a luxury resort hotel that is located along beautiful sandy Lara beach in Antalya/Turkey. Resort is opened 12 months long and gives All Inclusive service during a year. Resort is family-friendly and offers lots of free facilities & activities for its visitors such as free internet access in the room and in general areas, delicious food at main restaurants, good snacks, A La carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Far-east sushi, tai, Indian with cover charge), free Turkish buffet restaurant, local and import good alcoholic drinks, safe box in the room and reception, free kettle with tea & coffee set up. In Limak Lara all standard rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guest with new good furniture, laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea & coffee making facilities, balcony, free safe box , Television, fan, sitting corner. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service with pleasure. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club in day and night time. Every single day, we dance with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. There is an aqua park with 9 water slides and 3 pools that covers 8.000 m2. An Indoor heated pool with a water slide, 3 whirl-pools and baby pool are awaiting for holidaymakers. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby’s service during meal times with its special chef. A wellness center will let you get out of tiredness of the year with its special packages such as relaxation, rejuvenation, Turkish bath etc. with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all a year long. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. For the honeymooners a special package is being offered. One day breakfast in the room, one free A La carte dinner, delicious fruit & good wine, room decoration and free upgrade to Jacuzzi room up to possibility. General information about your stay in Limak Lara; A daily shuttle service (with payment) will let you make your holiday shopping in Antalya city center. Central air condition is being set up according to weather conditions. Great location for a great shopping is available within 100 meter. Friendly family atmosphere is taken a place in every place in resort. Clean sandy beach provides a playground for kids. A very tasty breakfast is available at late breakfast restaurant between 10:00- 11:00 o’clock. Housekeeping gives a daily excellent service for a clean rooms and bathroom. A great childcare for specific ages 4-12 and 13-17 up to season. Limak Hotels offer the best value for money with '' Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service '' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Limak Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel And Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel Antalya
- Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Resort