All reviews concrete ceiling long tunnel turkey old town private beach sea view swimming pool rooms are large five star hotel main building turkish bath lara beach beach bar elevator revolving sinks relaxation
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We checked in for 2 nights, 28th-30th May 2018, had city facing room,but at reception, were offered Sea facing Rooms at minimal charges, that was right decision. Biiiiigggg room, with full sea view windows, overlooking outdoor huge swimming pool. Good & clean bathroom Huge restaurant offering wide spread, (they made veg.food for us). Big lawn overlooking sea, ,less beach.Morning walk was nice experience. In spa Hamam was nice.Dinner by poolside was nice experience.they have good arrangment to call taxi.

Room Tip: Sea facing room best
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ashoakppuriya
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are gratefull for your important feedback concerning your most recent stay at The Marmara Antalya. Thank -you and look forward to seeing you again at The Marmara Antalya.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Hi,
My stay was very nice but have some problem with the spa who doesnt want to work !! :
- receptionist very smiley and helpfull ( specially the 2 mans who worked the night and speak english)
- rooms and hotel area super clean which is very important for me ( you need to know the room are not brand new modern but spacious and super clean with a nice view of the city for my part on the 19 floor room 1918)
- food and room service very good and not expensive
- huge swimming pool and a baby swimming pool
- beach is 3 minutes from the swimming pool and you need to take a lift to go there (there is no sand but water is transparent, clean and beautifull) with a beautiful terrasse with bar)
- Carrefour shop (like a tesco shop) is only 2 minutes when you go out of the hotel on the left)
- Pharmacy only 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- A lot of restaurant and coffee near the hotel by walk

The staff from the spa is very bad :
-if you dont choose an expensive massage, they are looking upset and like we are disturbing us. I still decide to do the packaging ( soap massage and exfoling sking for 1h00 which was nice )
- I call 2 days after to book a massage for my husband. First of all, the lady said yes we have a space available at 7pm, then she reconIgnised my voice and asked me if i already booked with them, i said : yes I already booked 2 days ago. Then she said : oh no sorry, we dont have any space for massage. I said why you just told me you have a space: she said no sorry we are full, only tomorrow. Mu husband call exactly 2 minutes after, she didnt know he was my husband and he asked to book a massage and she said : yes sure, we have a space available today at 7 or 8 pm sir !!!! I was very surprise and it disappointed me a lot so i only give a 3 stars..I dont know what the lady have against me but it never happend in my entire life....

Room Tip: 19 floor for a nice city view on the room of the 1918. I guess you can have the beach view on the other side..
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha B
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time and write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied % 100 with your last stay in our hotel and I hope you will offer us a chance to gain back your confidence in our staff, service and product. Please contact me at aocal@themarmarahotels.com You can be sure that we will take necessary action for the issues you mentioned...

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in May hotel not bad nothing like 5 star tho . Prob we had was the language barrier in hotel and surrounding area and most things r shut only 2 bars open in a 5 miles area wouldn't recommend if like a lively place not much choice off food either cafes not open till 12 and bars 4 very disappointed with whole holiday

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Garry F

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Excellent rooms - huge rooms with lots of natural light and if you are in a room with a sea view, it's a view to die for all through the day. Very comfortable beds and clean big bathrooms. The decor of the rooms is rather unique & interesting.

Inviting huge swimming pool with crystal clear water. Massive gym for the gym enthusiasts.

The highlight of The Marmara Antalya is the private deck on the sea front besides a private swimming area & a diving point in the sea. The deck is massive with an enchanting view. One can practically spend the entire day there. The approach is through a lift which takes you to a private tunnel opening into the deck.

Located away from the old town center. Taxis are available 24 hours and one way fare to the old town center is between 18 to 20 Turkish Lira.

Food is just above average. Although the breakfast is fine.

The staff specially at the Front Desk is hospitable and informative.

Overall a good stay. My family loved this property.

Room Tip: Must look for a room with a sea view preferably on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rajivmumbai

Dear Valued guest, We thank you very much for your excellent feedback which already shared with The Marmara Antalya team. It is always rewarding to read such a comment. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This was an interesting experience. Definitely not a 5 star hotel , when compared to other 5 star hotels in Antalya, but of course, the price is lower compared to them as well.

What I like :
- Staff was really very friendly and helpful, and also motivated.

What I did not like:
- If you book a standard city view room, forget sleeping. Too loud music: You feel like you sleep inside the night club opposite the hotel. Impossible to sleep until 4 am. After complaining, the staff was very helpful and offered a new room looking at the sea, and this looks like the standard process with every customer who complains.
- Room design is different, but not modern. Design itself does not bother me, but the old style bathroom is not practical especially if you are old or have young children.
- The bed linens were dirty.

Others:
- Breakfast was quite rich but a bit lacking the taste.. Coffee and juices are terribly low quality, and food was not great neither.

In summary, you pay less compared to other 5 star hotels, but be aware of the noise, and do not go for a standard city view room..

Stayed: May 2018