“Lower then expectation”

Ranked #39 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed only for one night - for business-. It was deluxe room. large, styling was quite good. however, my expectation for the overall hotel was higher and hence my rating is average.
When I first get in to room, I realized that toilet was not flushed. it was not dirty -was cleaned indeed- however there was a bunch of toilet paper in it (for got to mention it to the reception in next day). You don't expect such scenario in a hotel like The Marmara.
Second, the hand cream was probably used before since there is a white long hair around its cover.
Third, Hotel architecture is a bit old style. my personal idea, they need a renewal in the building.
good sides: sleeping quality, furniture, towels, reception, serving quality, beakfast were really good. Do I stay once more - yes. I believe, above issues were unique to this time only -just bad luck-. I believe they do not allow such things to happen in a such hotel --I hope--.
But, to me, they definitely need renewal in the building.

Room Tip: Select deluxe rooms in separate building next to pool. The building is rotating around it self. quit...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Agahocal, General Manager at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied % 100 with your last stay in our hotel and I hope you will offer us a chance to gain back your confidence in our staff, service and product. Please contact me at aocal@themarmarahotels.com

Kind regards,

Mehmet Agah Öcal

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

i've stayed number of occasions in this hotel ad it's always a pleasure. nicely decorated large rooms, quality breakfast and city centre location.
i choose this hotel for another reason and they accept dogs, this is quite rare for city hotels but they do.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank- you very much for your excellent feedback, and we will be sure to share this our team with pride. Your feedback is important to help us create the best possible experience for our guest. We trully look forward to welcoming you back, with the following suggestions for improvement in mind.

We hope that you will be our guest next year too and also you will visit our hotels in Istanbul : )

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My ran at the Runatolia 2017 marathon became an epic memory by staying with my best friend at The Marmara Lara. We had a fantastic colorful cozy room with a perfect view. The outside pool area was great for our evening yoga sessions. Hamam and spa was good enough for pre-marathon relaxation. Very wide and bright restaurant area made the whole trip complete with its nice and cool atmosphere. Personel was truly friendly and professional. I would stay there again if I decide to run Runatolia marathon next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your helpfull feedback as we continue to strive for exellence at The Marmara Antalya.
Your suggestions help us to understand what we are doing right and how we can do better.
Thank- you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Our Hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

No, this hotel does not work. Our second stay here and nice view, cute rooms, fine amenities are totally ruined by lack of sleep due to poor walls with no sound proof and to add insult to injury, on this occasion, noisy housekeeping that almost throws a party early in the morning as they start working. I will not stay here again. I cannot sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I stayed a moving room so I saw many views in same room. Recepsionist told me that your room was in the other build but no body person said to me these rooms were turning up.When I came my room and opened the curtains I saw different view and I asked myself ''this room was mine?'':))

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope that you will be our guest next year too.