All reviewslong tunnelturkeyold townprivate beachsea viewswimming poolrooms are largefive star hotelturkish bathlara beachbeach barelevatorrevolvingrelaxationsaunalira
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

i've stayed number of occasions in this hotel ad it's always a pleasure. nicely decorated large rooms, quality breakfast and city centre location.
i choose this hotel for another reason and they accept dogs, this is quite rare for city hotels but they do.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank- you very much for your excellent feedback, and we will be sure to share this our team with pride. Your feedback is important to help us create the best possible experience for our guest. We trully look forward to welcoming you back, with the following suggestions for improvement in mind.

We hope that you will be our guest next year too and also you will visit our hotels in Istanbul : )

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My ran at the Runatolia 2017 marathon became an epic memory by staying with my best friend at The Marmara Lara. We had a fantastic colorful cozy room with a perfect view. The outside pool area was great for our evening yoga sessions. Hamam and spa was good enough for pre-marathon relaxation. Very wide and bright restaurant area made the whole trip complete with its nice and cool atmosphere. Personel was truly friendly and professional. I would stay there again if I decide to run Runatolia marathon next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your helpfull feedback as we continue to strive for exellence at The Marmara Antalya.
Your suggestions help us to understand what we are doing right and how we can do better.
Thank- you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Our Hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

No, this hotel does not work. Our second stay here and nice view, cute rooms, fine amenities are totally ruined by lack of sleep due to poor walls with no sound proof and to add insult to injury, on this occasion, noisy housekeeping that almost throws a party early in the morning as they start working. I will not stay here again. I cannot sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Agahocal, Genel Müdür at The Marmara Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I stayed a moving room so I saw many views in same room. Recepsionist told me that your room was in the other build but no body person said to me these rooms were turning up.When I came my room and opened the curtains I saw different view and I asked myself ''this room was mine?'':))

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope that you will be our guest next year too.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We staying in this hotel every year with my team. Every thing is good: room, bed, bathroom, beach, swimming pool, breakfast choise, buuuuut today on the beach bar, I ordered ice tea and staff prepared me, but with SALT. Of course it was mistake, but they just laughed with no excuses(((( dissapoint!!! First time in Turkey((((

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zarina A

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I do apologize you for the wrong drink we prepared for you. Thank you very much for taking the time and write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied % 100 with your last stay in our hotel and I hope you will offer us a chance to gain back your confidence in our staff, service and product. Please contact me at aocal@themarmarahotels.com

Kind regards,