2,609 results
All reviews a la carte restaurants lara beach animation team turkey da vinci buffet restaurant guest relations lobby bar main pool sea view junior suite evening entertainment winter season ice cream great holiday kids club pasta
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff on arrival, room as expected.
Large pool needs decking replaced and up dated, lots of warped boards, very warm in August, like taking a lukewarm bath. Jacuzzis are excellent as is the beach area.
Staff in bar areas can be hit or miss, the majority are friendly, however my wife was ignored on several occasions at bar by bar staff. Evening entertainment at the amphitheater is very good, mostly dance acts with circus performers mixed in but very enjoyable. Mustafa looked after us with great table service. What let’s the hotel down is the Buffet restaurant at evening meal time, no matter what time you go it is utter chaos, hundreds of people all getting in each other’s way and banging into each other, the waiters do an admirable job in this clearing the tables but there’s not enough of them to also serve diners drinks, in the 2 weeks we were here we only got served drinks 4 times. Another disappointment is the Wi-fi, if you need Wi-fi for whatever reason whilst on holiday look elsewhere as it’s very hit and miss, certain parts of the hotel it works grand but in others it’s non existent. A special mention to Daria in guest relations, very nice lady who helped my wife sort the few problems we had and managed to arrange a late check out for us as our transfer was not until 11pm, she is a credit to the hotel. This is a really good hotel in general and would be a 3 star superior or 4 star in Western Europe. This hotel is due a refurb in winter 2018 which will give it a boost.

1  Thank curtis666
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I’ve been to. First, there breakfast, lunch and dinner is delicious. The staff are also very kind as I love the pools and the beach. The beach is very clean and there a lot of night activities for kids and adults. And I also love that all drinks and food is for free. I Totally recommend this hotel for families.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Room tip: Keep your card in for air conditioning it stays cool when you come back from the hot sun.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This trip was to die for, my family and I experienced one of the best vacations of our lives. We met a lot of great people, and the hotel staff and management team were extremely welcoming, and really great to be around. We are looking forward to coming back to this hotel next summer due to the excellent service and hope to be treated the way we were treated this year.

Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Taher F
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I would thank the animationteam because they are AMAZING. Everyday they do everything tot give you a great holiday. Me and my son LOVED them. Hotel was very plesant and we enjoyed our Vacation so much.