“Great Location”
Review of Tuvana Hotel

Tuvana Hotel
Ranked #35 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Located in the old town, Kaleici. Walking distance to waterfront, markets and town. Browsing the old town was great and eating locally was easy. Staff were helpful, our rooms faced the pool which was handy and lounging in the gardens was lovely. Did miss my turkish coffee at breakfast. Having both turkish tea and coffee available at breakfast would have been a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Spent 4 nights in Tuvana. The main building was very well maintained. I experienced a few electrical problems but nothing I couldn't tolerate. Only the rooms have air conditioning. The building is over 350 years old and it's well appointed. The staff was very nice and helpfully in arranging activities. Complimentary breakfast was quite tasty. The location is perfect if you want to stay in the old part of town. Really my only complaint would be how firm the beds are. I would rate them 105 if it was a Sleep Number bed. If you don't lot heat and humidity do not go in the summer.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This was our first trip to Turkey and stopping at The Tuvana Hotel made our trip very enjoyable. It is perfectly located in Kaleici (meaning old town) with a 5 minute walk to the harbour, small beach, tram stop, restaurants, bars and shops. Alli is on hand at reception from 2100hrs to 0900 every night. His english is brilliant and we were very grateful for his advice and knowledge. We would recommend the white water rafting!! The rooms are very nice (ours was a standard room) although our only criticism was that there were not any tea making facilities. Breakfast was great (only served til 10 so we did need to set our alarm!) Pool is small if you want it for a work out but brilliant for just cooling down!! We would definitely recommend the Tuvana Hotel. Mark & Emma (England)

Room Tip: No tea making facilities in the standard room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I am glad that I chose Tuvana Hotel for my stay in Antalya. The hotel is neat and clean. It is just a walk away from the clock tower and tram stations that can connect you to the other parts of the city. The restaurant is awesome. I enjoyed my dinner there. Its fine dine restaurant with a very laid back and warm feel to it. The food is great. Dont miss out on the turkish coffee creme bruelee. Its one of the best I have had.

The rooms are clean. I was a bit annoyed when I reached to see twin beds in my room when I had specifically requested a queen size bed for my stay. I spoke to the owner and she said she will look into it. I left early morning the next day for my expedition. When I returned in the evening, I was taken by surprise that my bed was arranged. I got out to thank the manager and came across the owner. She confirmed that she looked into my reservation again and found the request. Its small things like these which make a lot of difference in my stay. It really gives sense of satisfaction that the hotel made an effort.

The breakfast spread is good. Try the different choices of breads and cheese they have here. It ll blow your mind away.

Last but not the least, I will take a line to thank the owner and the night reception manager Ali for making my stay at Tuvana perfect. I highly recommend this place if you are in and around Antalya.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We stayed at tuvana during June for 1 week staying in the Pascha suit. We have stayed here previously in 2010 and out memories are what brought us back. The location for us is perfect, its right in the heat of the old city which is a far cry from the stretch of all inclusive hotels on Lara beach. The old city has so much charm and history and you can simply leave the front of the hotel and start your journey on foot.
The staff were friendly and more than helpful to accommodate any request we had.
My wife has coeliac disease and cannot eat gluten, after notifying the hotel of this once we sat done for lunch dinner and breakfast, the hotel baked fresh everyday their own Gluten free bread which was fantastic! Thank you so much.
Some areas to mention are that the pascha suit is not so much a suit more like a doubledeluxe room. Breskfast selection needed labels on all there food and drink as even tho I have a turkish background I different know what some of the items were. The hotel restaurant Seraser was fantastic, great food and service but here's a tip the hotel also has a 3 course set menu in the smaller in house restaurant which serves traditional Turkish food and you can ask to have it served in the classy Seraser restaurant!

• Stayed: June 2012