Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$ 579
US$ 550
Hotels.com
1,979 results
All reviewssea lifeanimation teamall inclusive packagesea viewkonyaalti beachold townthe hotel is cleanturkish bathprivate beachsnack bartable tennisgreat holidayevery eveningmini clubspecial thanksindoor poolamazing hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is my first ever experience of going away on my own as well as my first ever trip to Turkey. So I thought I would feel safer if I book a family-oriented hotel with all inclusive, this way I have an option to venture out exploring, if I decide to do so, or just spend a relaxing week on the beach and by the pool with my book, eating healthy food and perhaps visit a spa a couple of times.
I chose Sealife hotel because it has its own private beach with sunloungers and umbrellas and its easily accessible directly from hotel via a little underpass tunnel. I love the sea and I always prefer to be on a real beach by the sea than to be by a pool, so this private beach access sealed the deal for me in the end.
I'm so pleased with myself for I have really made a right choice!
The hotel itself is located within a 30 min car journey from the airport and about 15 min drive from Kaleici old town with all the lovely sights and attractions.
Also there are plenty of great quirky coffee shops and restaurants around the hotel and the area around is always bustling with life, but not with the 'drunken folk abroad' (if this makes sense), more with couples and families having an evening stroll or enjoying a beverage in one of the bars around. I felt perfectly safe to have a wander around in the evening and I've not experienced any harassment or any unfriendly behaviour at any point.
The hotel itself isn't huge, its pretty compact, but there is everything one needs for a perfect holiday.
I see some reviewers mention that its not a 5* hotel, I get the point, its not a glamorous 5* hotel in a certain sense, but it most certainly provides a 5***** service!
Starting from the lovely ladies who work at reception, a very friendly and helpful young man who works at customers relation desk, as well as a lovely and friendly young man who organises day trips and excursions. Everybody is genuinely friendly and go out of their way to make sure the guests are having a pleasant stay, without being overwhelming or pushy to purchase any extras.
Special shout outs go to Murat1& Murat2 from Sealife animation team- these guys are totally fab! I saw how kind and patient they are with the children and take their time with the elderly alike. Make sure everyone feels involved in some way or the other. Its all genuine, you can't fake it these are two genuinely nice and kind young men and thats why they are so good at their job and they provide top notch entertainment for their guests.
The food was plentiful and abundant at all times, with different themed evening meals also.
My room was spacious and easily big enough for 2 people, I stayed on the 5th floor and had a great and very private balcony with some amazing views of the sea and the majestic mountains.
Overall I ended up having such a wonderful and relaxing time I ended up extending my stay and staying for 2 more days at Sealife. Needless to say I will definitely return probably at the end of this season.
Many thanks to all the Sealife staff members once again! X

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank chance118
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff, service, food, cleanliness was brilliant. Overall we had the best experience and want to come here again next year!! Love it. Would recommend this hotel to anyone with young children.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bush812018
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Went for half term with the family and was joined by mother-in-law plus sister and cousin. This hotel is perfect for us. Despite being huge and busy it always feels calm and there are plenty of spacious areas to disappear into! Great spa facilities, Turkish massage was amazing. The pools are lovely, the private beach area blissful. The staff are exceptionally friendly, really lovely people to spend time with. Elidon was great with his help for the transfer plus excursion and general advice, top man, excellent team! The food is amazing, such a huge choice and I really can't understand anyone not finding something delicious to eat at every meal. We will be back, soon I hope!

Room Tip: All rooms we have been allocated have had great views and brilliant A/C
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank neilhora
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the hotel appeared to be nice and was at a good location next to some Antalya attractions. That said, our bad experience came during checkin when the company I booked this hotel through apparently didn't send all the necessary fees...some "foreign fee" to be exact. The clerk attempted to explain the problem to me in broken English and then a few times to my wife in Turkish since she is Turkish. My wife couldn't understand the issue so after about an hour of us working with the desk clerk and the booking company, I was getting pretty heated. After all, we had just driven about 7 hours from Ankara and it was dinner time. Finally, I was able to talk with a manager and he explained the situation better but told us that it will cost us an additional $50 a night to stay here for a total of $175 a night. That's too much for this hotel because you can stay in a much nicer all-inclusive resort in Lara beach for that price, which we did for $169 per night...everything included. In the end, the manager would not budge on the additional $50 per night but said they would do a refund if the booking company agreed and both agreed. Ultimately they lost my business over a hidden fee and we were much happier at the new hotel.
FYI, I used Kayak to find the hotel and was directed to Snap Travel...I recommend never using Snap Travel...stick with the reputable companies like TripAdvisor, Kayak, Expedia and Booking.com.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Dwayne P
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It is not a five star hotel, it is ok, it can be 4 stars but still they should not be neglected. The gymnasium is a small room with few old machines for example. In my room the air conditioning did not cool, the water came out of the shower, it smelled a lot of food when they cooked in the hotel etc.
The all-inclusive was very good, the staff is not very friendly, it costs them to smile, however Mr. Elidon, in charge of excursions and transfers is an exceptional person and will help you in everything you can.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 388juan1974
KORHAN M, Guest Relations Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018