“A very cozy and romantic place to eat with affordable prices!”
Review of Corners Menu - CLOSED

Corners Menu
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 20
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“A very cozy and romantic place to eat with affordable prices!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I can whole-heartedly recommend this establishment whether you're looking for a place to eat or just have a drink or two. Though rather small in size, its romantic atmosphere - especially at nights - as well as the friendly, multi-lingual owner truly makes one feel at home!

It's been roughly one year since my trip to Antalya, and at that time this establishment did not have proper menus; I and my girlfriend were merely asked what I would like to eat without being given the possibility to choose among at least a few alternatives on the menu. Thus, determining the size of the bill was like playing slots machine :)

This is my only complaint, and as it has been nearly 1 year since my last visit, I reckon they have adopted menus by this time already. Everything else I was very satisfied with, especially the quality and quantity of food!

To all of you visiting Antalya, go and check out this place! You won't come across a place more cozier and romantic than this.

All the best to you, Murat!

Greetings from Finland

• Visited April 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Turkish first
Antalya
“I've always had fantastic meals here and NEVER a bad stomach afterwards”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I was very surprised to read a negative review about Corner's in Antalya. I live here and I often eat there and also wrote a review about it a couple of months ago. In the meantime I've eaten there quite a few times and the food is always served with love and wonderfully decorated and the owner/chef is always welcoming but not push or overwhelming at all. In the summer it often wasn't possible to pass by and take a seat there as it was almost always full and we were told to return a bit later on in order to eat.
All in all, it's my favourite restaurant in the old quarters. OK it is just a small place with a few tables inside and with about 4 tables outside but the atmosphere there is relaxed, friendly and the food is excellent value for money. What more do you want?

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank AnatolianRose
“Delicious food, cozy atmosphere and superb customer service!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We ate in this wonderful small restaurant several times when we stayed in Antalya last November. Corners Menu was located just around the corner from our hotel. The food was just what we´d wished for; delicious no matter what you choose on the menu and the quality/price ratio was excellent. What a great chef they have! And if you appreciate wonderful customer service, you will definitely not be disappointed. The friendliness that we experienced at Corners Menu was absolutely heart-warming! Special thanks to Murat :)! Hope to visit C.M. again!

• Visited November 2011
4 Thank Saila_N
Corners M, Inhaber at Corners Menu, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
halloo :) i am really sorry for the bad happening at corners we never ever had a bad recomenting abut my little place but can happen i am really sorry but r u surre thats we the corners menu ın the old town next to the tuvana hotel or the "corners poınt caffee" outsıde of the old town next to a another restaurant ? gretıngs to all there . the corners team
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Must stop resturant!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Small restaurant in the old city. Three indoor tables. Very nice owner/chef. The chicken curry was wonderful. We eat there twice, it was so good.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank bill42354
Antwerp, Belgium
“Delicious food cooked by a chef ! !”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

This is a place where the food is super ! ! The cooker is a superchef ! We had starters and they ware so tasteful also the fish ! After more then 30 x Antalya in this place I eat the best chupra ever, my husband had osman guveç. Also we drink a nice wine recommended by Murat. We know a lot of places but this one is a gem ! And the prices are very good. Thanks friends for the nice meals.See us again when we are there.

• Visited October 2011