“Everyone should plan to visit Mama Rosa's at least once before they die!”
Review of Mama Rosa - CLOSED

Mama Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stumbled upon Mama Rosa's by accident and can't say enough good things about the place. The food is excellent - they serve homemade pasta, have vegetarian dishes and will omit dairy if you are vegan (all very important to me as I don't eat meat or dairy). The staff are very warm and friendly and the garden courtyard is tranquil and relaxing. We ate there all the time while in Antalya.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

One of the best Italian food I've ever tried. All pasta is hand made, very fresh and amazing sauces. They have an Italian chef who talk to the customers interested about their opinion.
There is a beautiful courtyard, with a nice atmosphere and very romantic.
Price is very reasonable and they have a good selection of Turkish wines.
We found this cozy restaurant our last night in Antalya, otherwise we would repeat!

7  Thank Alard M
Reviewed 22 November 2010

mamma rosa it is not only about food it is the atmospherş the people running it and the food. I was surprised to see that half of the 14 main courses were homemade pastas, lıke lasagna. gnocchi, spaghettı alla chitarra, fettuccine and 3 tıpes of ravioli then ı asked the lovely roıssana for a mıxed ravioli plate and ı go ıt even whith 2 dıfferent sauces (do not mıss the butter and sage one). I went back several times and ıt was always great so have a stop there only for a real espresso

3  Thank coppino6
Reviewed 20 November 2010

We dined in Mama Rosa on the 13th of November, on the last night of our holiday having tried many other restaurants in the old town and wanting a change from Turkish food. The restaurant courtyard is a lovely romantic setting and the proprietors are very charming and friendly. The food itself was homemade, fresh and delicious, and the wine very reasonable for Turkey. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant

2  Thank Clairepj2010
Reviewed 19 November 2010

Needing a break from several days of Turkish food, I stumbled across Mama Rosa. Having heard the name but nothing else, I decided to stop in. From the moment I entered, service was spot on - very friendly, excellent English, and very knowledgeable about the menu.

The homemade pasta was delicious, and the sauces were fantastic. The setting, in a large courtyard out back under the stars, is excellent for any occasion, or no occasion at all! Prices are very reasonable - I believe the homemade pasta with a lamb sauce was 16 or 17 TL - about 12 to 13 USD.

I highly recommend Mama Rosa as the place to go in Antalya when you (inevitably) need a break from Turkish cuisine.

5  Thank Zacharius