See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for two days. We arrived there at midnight. One of the receptionist was not kind at all. The room we stayed was not clean. You have to wait too much for hot water. The room was uncomfortable. They did not clean the room at our second day. There was no refrigerator :/ Also there is no parking area for cars. Shortly stay away...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I often travel to Antalya where I have food friends. This year me and three of my friends spent a week in summer there in Antalya and we chose the Benna Hotel for its location (near Konyaalti beach) and for very good price of accommodation. We were really kindly surprised with the hotel and we really enjoyed the holiday there. Every day we spent some time by the pool (clean and nice), breakfast was delicious and the hotel owner very friendly. I recommend this hotel to those who search for a small comfortable hotel near the beach.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We stayed here (me and my husband, daughter and her partner) for 1 night only on our way to join the Aidastella cruise ship. We had a text prior to reaching the hotel and then someone was waiting outside to take our bags. We had a wonderful welcome and our rooms were great with balconies, air con and good showers.My daughter's room did smell of smoke but everything else was great.When the hairdryer didn't work we were given a replacement straight away.
We spent the evening drinking in the lovely seating area (see photos) and had some great cocktails to start our holiday. There was a small pool which was very welcome the next morning.
Breakfast was good with a wide variety of foods and the hotel is situated close to beach, cafes and restaurants. The owner was very friendly and helpful and the hotel was excellent value.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor which was great
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Hotel Benna is a very affordable, decent hotel, but the service is not so great. The location is just 2 blocks from Konyaalti Beach (gravel/stone beach), and close to many nice cafes, restaurants and shops. The only issue we had, was the front desk girl, Nazli. She was rude, unhelpful and completely unwilling to afford any little extras like an omelet instead of boiled egg for breakfast ("omelet is extra!"); a late check out of 1 hour ("No!, Hotel full, late check out extra!"); extra towles in the room ("Extra towles are extra!"). I don't need to be catered to in a humble hotel such as this one, but cmon!?! A little customer service and less attitude would be nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thegreatrandini
Reviewed 5 August 2013

It's ok, but nothing special. Air-conditioned with a small swimming pool. The bathroom after a shower gets quite messy (water on the floor). Dinners are served, so you can't choose what to eat. You have to pay for juice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo