I checked into this hotel relatively late at night. The reception staff was friendly and efficient, and here is where the unpleasantries started. My room was on the second floor, which stank of cigarette smoke although there were massive "non smoking" signs all over the place. When I opened the room it reeked of smoke so I asked for another room. The staff moved me quick enough and although it was a very small room, it was sufficient. It was upsetting that the bathroom light was connected to the extractor fan, which meant I was still smelling aweful amounts of cigarette smoke.
The restaurant offered a set menu that late at night which was good and tasty. Breakfast was also good.
There is complementary wifi in the hotel although some rooms don't get a good reception. The hotel has lovely looking communal areas but the cigarette smells are simply too overpowering to make use of them.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking