There have been a lot of negative comments about this hotel recently, but during our stay, we found them all to be very efficient and always very helpful. We travelled with young children and used the facility of the Thomas cook children’s club. The children loved it, “Loopy Liv” Children’s Rep was brilliant with the children and they especially enjoyed the chocolate party, and mini disco. Yasmine and Maddie “Reps” were always on hand to sort any little thing out and were fantastic is handling the issue with the men taking photos of the children. Sahara beach is a large complex with lots to do; the food was ok with lots of choice the children had a hard time deciding what they wanted to eat. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We will definitely be returning just hope the Loopy liv, Yasmine and Maddie are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia