Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel from the 18th April - 25th April. It was our first time in Tunisia & after reading some mixed reviews were not sure what to expect. But I can honestly say This hotel exceeded my expectations and Tunisia itself is a beautiful country. On arrival we were given a cold fruit juice & a damp face cloth as it was very warm while we filled in the forms and had a talk from
The manager to tell us were things were etc. We were then given our key and the very friendly porter took our cases to our room for us.
Food:- I am a very fussy eater and always found somthing delicious to eat. They served everything from pizza, soup, chips, pasta, rice, fish to squid, lamb, turcky, beef, cous cous and some Tunisia special dishes which we tried and were very tasty. The deserts were simply amazing, my favourite being strawberries with chocolate moose. The breakfasts had a large choice such as toast, scrambled egg, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, omlettes etc, and was always lovely. There were snacks served throughout the day (the pancakes were yummy & the chef that served them very friendly).
Rooms:- our room was 5046 we had a lovely sea view which was nice to sit on the balcony & watch the sun set. The bed was super comfy and was a good size. We had a tv which was good to listen to the BBC world news whilst getting ready. The rooms were very clean and of good size. The towels and bed sheets were changed as offen as you wanted them. The room also had a small fridge which was handy for keeping the bottles of water and the aftersun in!
Hotel Stables:- the hotel stables are on the hotel grounds and is a lovely little yard. The horses are all very well cared for & beautiful to look at. We booked a 2hour beach ride through the hotel which was 65 diena each. It was worth every penny we had a wonderful time doing this.
Pools:- there was two pools both very well maintained. One was half indoor/outdoor which was a heated pool & was lovely. The other pool was cooler excellent to have a swim in to cool off. It had a pool bar in the middle which you could swim upto. There was always loungers availlable at both pools. The comfy pads that were available for the loungers were a great touch.
Beach:- was very beautiful. We enjoyed walking along it.
Entertainment Team:- these guys are brilliant really made our holiday special with great games throughout the day to keep everyone entertained and fantastic shows at night. They all work very hard at including everone in evrtthing! They were all fantastic but we would like to give a special mention to Alex, ziko, fi-fi, rita, bibo, aldo, deedee, kemo, nina! Thanks so much for making our holiday great fun!
Staff:- we have never met so many fantastic people working in one place, every single person was so friendly & helpful. Reception, bar, chefs, porters, entertainment, garden, waiters, cleaners, shop keeper, spa - every single member of staff was fantastic.
We are planning to return to this hotel in October this year!
I strongly recommend this hotel to
everyone. It's amazing.
Thank you for wonderful memories & a brilliant holiday :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet