We (20s couple) had a great week at Les Orangers in March and are now looking to return next April (when its a little hotter). That was the only problem we had - the weather. It was rubblish - too cold to swim in the pool :( But even that couldn't spoil the week as Les Orangers really is that good! Rooms are spacious and clean. Food is much better than expected from AI and the choice was impressive - three themed restaurants (Italian, Tunisian, Asian) and these menus change mid-week, beach buffet restaurant,beach pizza bar, beach wok, pool burgers, pool pizzas, hotel buffet restaurant - loads of choice! Food was decent too, well prepared and fresh. But the thing that made the holiday most special was the excellent animation team headed up by Mido! Mido and his pal Dido were excellent and made sure that everyone was always having a good time without getting in anyone's face or being even slightly pushy. Can't say enough good things about Mido - if you go here he will definitely feature in your holiday! Staff overall were great and we were never without a freshly squeezed orange juice and vodka by the pool - and we never had to get up to get our own once. Tip - don't ask for a mojito though - I think this just translates as mouthwash in Tunisia. Plenty of other choice though - try the 'champagne', fresh orange vodkas, cafe creme (made by Monty) or... the buka!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive