“English Food”

steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2015

This is run by Jayne. She will look after you. Sunday roasts are very popular and you will need to book.

1  Thank buck0381

Reviewed 12 May 2015

The best steaks ever! Need I say more !! Great value for money friendly staff and amazing surf and turf not to mention the t bones will definately return !

1  Thank jlswar
Reviewed 9 May 2015

have to say read some of the reviews and they are not true, the food on a hole is good, the staff are great and the Scottish lady manager is lovely, really helpful.
Ok there is some meals on the menu that needs looking at, mixed grill and seafood starter for 2.
The steaks are great, lamb amazing and sea bass is beautiful.
Great location, and in our 2 week stay, ate here several times, and it was good to get a proper captain Morgan's at the bar.
Please go and order either t-bone or sea bass, you will leave happy.

1  Thank Malcolm T
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We first here in March 2014 after it was recommended by our hotel rep and we went again twice more in April 2015.

We found the staff very attentive and the menu had loads to choose from.

Last year we had the surf & turf which was amazing with the creamy sauce and struggled to finish it there was loads.

This year we had the t bone steak which was massive. I ordered mine medium rare that that's exactly what it was. The steak comes with chips, rice, salad & veg which for the price was more than well worth it.

The second time my dad had the fish & chips which was massive & he really enjoyed it. I had the sea bass cooked in salt crust which was really good. Would recommend it.

My son had pizza which we enjoyed or ate off our plates because he's only 5.

The prices in here when you compare to the pound equivalent is incredible value

Their free wifi is also incredibly fast !!!!!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Hammamet.

1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Tried this restaurant twice on our recent visit toTtunisia and the only good thing about it was the home made chips!!! I ordered a fillet steak, which came out nicely presented, but was by means NO WAY a fillet. After querying this with the Scottish lady who seems to manage the bar, I was assured it was. Being a chef myself I know my cuts of meat!! Although it was cheap enough it wasnt tasty at all and extremely tough. We returned for lunch another day purely for the kids to get a burger lunch as they were struggling with the food at the All Inclusive. Again very poor. Having asked about the baked beans the waiter told me they were english heinz so I ordered a side for my daughter. When they came out they were over cooked harricot beans in a very runny tomato sauce. I know we are in a foreign country and have to expect it to be different but if they state they heinz, they they should be. Not even my husband could eat them and he never wastes a thing! I have read a lot of good reports about this place and I seriously don't know who is writing them, maybe the Scottish lady lol. A few from our hotel tried it out to break up the repetition of the A.I and they all said the same. If you go just order chips!!!

1  Thank Wendy417