See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. The common areas are very modern and comfortable. There is a small private beach with a bar/restaurant available for guests, as well as 2 pools.

The rooms are basic. I had a sea view room, however, and it was nice to hear the waves.

Breakfast buffet was decent but not luxurious.

There is a very popular nightclub in this hotel that opens at 11pm on weekend nights. Thankfully I did not hear any noise from it.

Also, note that this location is quite a drive from the main parts of Tunis that you'll probably want to see.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2016

It is kind of a Highway Hostel more than a Luxury Hotel. The Staff is very poor, service is hard to get. Also, the newly opened Beach Lounge "Blooming Gammarth" is a way of "Italian Mafia Lounge". Bouncers impolite, waiters looking for tips more than the comfort of customers (they smile for selected people "privileged !!!!"). I expected a high standard of service for the prices to pay, but really it is not worth it. Disappointed for the Beach Lounge and the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zied_Dahmani
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel seen in my life ! Bad service, dirty rooms ! I tried one night club there they told me it's for after party !!! All the staff there tried to get money from you with all the ways ! I was really disappointed I felt like I am on the street not in hotel ! Really I felt scared ! The question is where is the management !! Are they involved ???!! I suppose to stay there for two days but from the first day I escaped and I didn't even ask for my money that I paid !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Alaeddine B
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Best Hotel
Swimming pool have a short programm
Good food , but no meat
Cleanless, but shampoon no good
soap orange, who remained to hands, after wash
hotel is long,and walk verry much
good security, post of guard near hotel

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank puius2005
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Booked through online agency so was cheaper than walk in rate, even then was a bit expensive for what was on offer.

The gardens, lobby and public spaces are immaculate and impressive, the rooms were ok, but run down and not particularly clean. We found rubbish in corners and the bath tub, whilst wiped over with disinfectant, had a ring of soap scum. Half way through a shower the water cut out.

The staff were efficient, but not particularly friendly or welcoming.

We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and were allowed a late check out.

I am not sure how they have a 4 star rating.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple