Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews alex bay rooms are clean a great place to stay debbie docks boat motel office rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2022

No complaints about the hotel or location. However the gentlemen at reception is arrogant and not at all customer friendly. I was trying to resolve a small issue and his response was basically if I did not like it they would give me back my money to leave. Just for this I would not recommend this place to anyone

Date of stay: July 2022
Otter Creek, Owner at Otter Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Sometimes we cannot abide specific requests. We know we cannot make everyone happy all the time.

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Stayed for 4 nights. Reasonably priced and friendly gentleman welcomed us at the office upon arrival. Room is very dated, but I don't care as long as it's clean. Nice docs to sit out by or fish from. Maid service is fair. Both beds should be made, not just one. Free parking in lot and a short walk to downtown shops and restaurants. I do agree with others that there are a lot of smokers outside and you can smell it in the room. Not really sure what the solution is other than to set a designated smoking area. Overall, a great place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Sorry about the bed. If personal belongings were on it, housekeeping staff will not move them off of the bed.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Have been going there for many yrs. Brand new dock & sitting area. Owners are friendly and the prices are good. We would and have recommended this place to anyone coming up there to check out. You can't go wrong

Date of stay: August 2021

Thanks. Come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 July 2021

While walking to our room there were two guests smoking marijuana outside. The only smoking policy is that there is no smoking in rooms. Beyond that nothing is noted. My wife is asthmatic and asked that I inform the owners.

I went to the front office and advised the male owner, his response was that he would not say anything and for me to confront the guests. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! As a business owner it’s his job, not mine, to speak with guests. His wife was not helpful either. They lose my business and get ZERO stars! Do not give them your business and go with a customer first motel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

It is legal now and we cannot legally do anything about it. Please contact your representatives.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

This is a Wonderful place and Prime location. The inn is right on the water... new docks and a brand new waterside patio being completed for the summer season. A very clean and peaceful retreat. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. The owners, Dennis & Debbie, are amazing people and they went out of their way to assist us when we had issues with our boat. Thank You!

Date of stay: May 2021