All reviews bike weekend boldt castle great view of the water been coming here for years motorcycle rally room was clean very nice hotel front office river run coffee maker a great place to stay definitely stay here again dock motel bolt rates microwave
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Just got back from this year's motorcycle rally and was more than happy with my hotel choice. This was my 3rd year at the Boardwalk and I have to admit that after the 1st 2 year's I wasnt sure if I'd be back since I was on the back side of the hotel and wasn't happy with the room since I felt isolated from everyone else in our group and the room wasn't as nice as the rooms in the main part by the pool. After writing a less than glowing review last year stating a few issues I had I got a phone call from Christina in the front office asking what they could do to get me to come back, we talked for a bit and I decided to give them another shot and was glad I did, my room in the front was nice and I was also able to get a better view of everything, no longer feeling isolated. They are going showed that they really do care about their guests and that goes a long way in this business. The hotel itself is located a block off the main strip so it was very convenient to us since we could park our bikes and walk everywhere in town and also had a nice pool area and a great view of the water and passing ships. I'm glad I gave the Boardwalk another chance and have already booked my room for next year, great customer service!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Rooms were clean.We usually stay in the rooms for a weekend in early Spring and then in the fall we stay in our boat at the dock.Staff have always been friendly and accommodating.It's nice and central so you can walk where ever you want to go.We have been coming here for 5 years.Returning again this year.

Room Tip: upper level is quieter for sure.Front rooms have an excellent view of Boldt Castle.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Booked a room,THEY put down the wrong date.Upon seeing the EMail w the wrong date I called to cancel.Left 2 messages(w no response).I sent EMails( again,no response).After calling a 3rd time the owner said they had been sick,and sorry she didn't get back to me.She assured me my money would be refunded that day.Ha Ha,what a joke.More EMails have gone unanswered,along w telephone calls(messages left).BTW,its been a month,finally got the credit card company involved to investigate.STAY AWAY

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The staff at the Boardwalk Motel were so pleasant. We enjoyed Room 9 the view of the river and Boldt Castle were lovely. We could sit on our private balcony and see it day or night. The Castle was lite up at night and looked so romantic! The room had a micro, refirg and full size coffee pot so we had coffee to go with the muffins they provided for breakfast! The bathroom had a jacuzzi and shower, it was huge!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Gianna W
Reviewed 22 September 2016

This was our second visit to the Boardwalk Motel. We enjoyed it the 1st time last year, we had to go back. Staff is very friendly, attentive and the guests are friendly as well. The rooms are clean. A well maintained pool with plenty of room for sunning. Motel located across the water from the famous Boldt Castle. Great view. We plan ongoing back and bringing friends in September of 2017.

Room Tip: You have many choices of types of rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple