Rock Ledge Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 95
Bonnie Castle Resort(Alexandria Bay)
US$ 135
Capt.'s Inn & Suites(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Riveredge Resort(Alexandria Bay)
US$ 204
US$ 184
Capt. Thomson's Resort(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
Otter Creek Inn(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
The Ship Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Hills Motor Court(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 137
  • Free Internet
Swan Bay Resort & Marina(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 361
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 111
All reviewsbike weekendboldt castlegreat viewbeen coming here for yearsmotorcycle rallyroom was cleanfront officevery nice hotelriver runcoffee makera great place to staydefinitely stay here againdockmotelboltratesmicrowave
Reviewed 27 June 2016

If your looking for a no frills motel this is it. Came up for bike weekend and for the 2nd year in a row I got a room on the bike side with a great view of Uncle Sam's boat tours parking lot. The room is definitely dated but its a place to sleep and a shower, not much else. As I said I had a room on the back side so at times it was an adventure to try and lock my door since it may need a new lock and I was lucky enough to be the new owner of a thong that someone left behind, hmm? Apparently house cleaning missed it. I do realize that this is a seasonal business but I'm thinking next year I may try another place. As far as location it was very convenient since we could park our bikes and walk everywhere so I do take that into consideration but overall I'm not a big fan.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry S
Judith F, Manager at Boardwalk Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Good Morning Larry,

I want to thank you for taking time to speak with me regarding issues you had while staying with us.

Christina

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to bike weekend for eight years now, we have stayed at the boardwalk motel every time. We get the house which is clean , three bedrooms , two baths and full kitchen. The staff is awesome and very helpful. The pool is clean and has a lot of chairs to sit and enjoy
Will always go back
Thanks Judy
We do miss frank he was awesome

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank devon s
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have come here every year for bike weekend with friends and have had a super time! Owners and staff are very accommodating!!! We will continue to come here for bike weekend and other weekends as well! Want to thank Judy for making our stay awesome and a big thank you to her brother frank for previous years of fun and accommodations as well!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here for 8 years........ staying at the house.. very clean and comfy! Owner makes us feel very welcome.. very accommodating .. Booked fore June 2017! Can't wait! Hopefully stay one extra day.. weekend goes by way too fast...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Our room was clean,and so close to all the attractions.The view was beautiful from our room which was a junior suite.We had a patio which we could see the castle perfect.We also used the pool which was also good after walking the town.The staff was helpful and friendly and the stay reasonably priced .

Stayed: June 2016