Rock Ledge Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 75
Bonnie Castle Resort(Alexandria Bay)
US$ 101
Riveredge Resort(Alexandria Bay)
US$ 169
US$ 152
Otter Creek Inn(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
Hotels.com
The Ship Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Swan Bay Resort & Marina(Alexandria Bay)
US$ 180
Hill's Motor Court & Marina Inn(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
  • Free Internet
Capt. Thomson's Resort(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
Edgewood Resort(Alexandria Bay)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to downtownno frillsboldt castlecaptmoteldeckboatbeddingrefrigerator
Reviewed 5 September 2017

It was nice and clean. Enough space. Close to the main strip in Alexandria Bay, boat rides, restaurants and shops are actually walking distance. A catholic church is near by and I seen other churches also. I would come back. The only negative would have liked a microwave.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Needed a vacation and thought I found the perfect place to stay. As soon as we arrived problems began. Our itinerary price was apparently wrong and when we arrived they wanted to charge us more than what they quoted us and emailed us for a three day stay quote. Even tho they messed up the rate on there end they would not give us the room for the three day rate they originally quoted us. And they were really rude about the situation, including the owner. No updates in room and the beds are like hard slabs of cement. The bathroom had cracks in the wall and there was a large crack between the floor and bathtub. It's no wonder they wanted to charge us more, since the place is falling apart. We cancelled our last night and stayed at a more expensive place and it was well worth it. Customer service is terrible as well I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kalmarie17
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I booked the two room suite for my husband, son and I. It had a small kitchen and a closed off 2nd bedroom, which worked well for us. It took us about 10 minutes to walk to downtown, so we stayed out of the crowds and noise of the area.
The only thing that disappointed us was there was no place to really sit together inside. The bathroom was very large size and the beds were very comfortable.
Considering the location and price we couldn't complain to much.

Room Tip: The backside of the hotel was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roadtriplady14
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This was our first time in Alex Bay. We booked this hotel in June for our annual Wine weekend with friends. Upon booking I asked that our room be next to our friends and we booked within minutes of each other. I was told no problem. Check in is at 3 pm and upon arriving we were told our room was not ready and after waiting 45 minutes we were told our rooms were not next to each other even though we had booked them that way. The room was clean however and nice. Small fridge. Bathroom was clean. I had called ahead to inquire about a blow dryer so that I did not have to pack mine. I was told the rooms did have blow dryers so I didn't pack one. However, the plug to their blow dryer did not fit into the outlet attached to the light . The blow dryer itself could be taken off the wall and used in the other room but there was not mirror to use it. UUGH. And although the rooms and the deck area were non smoking the gentlemen in the room next to us continued to smoke out on his deck and if our bathroom window was opened all his smoke came in thru the window. I did report the smoking as well as the issue with the blow dryer to the front staff upon leaving but got little in the way of any compensation. The hotel itself was within walking distance to Downtown Alex Bay. Nice little town with shops and restaurants. I did love the area. Enjoyed the cruise to Boldt Castle and the Wineries. Will definitely come back to visit again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to stay at a modest price. Really nice staff, great outdoor pool (it's July), nice location just on the outskirts of Alexandria Bay and within a 10 minute walk to all town amenities. Our room has new windows with decent optional air conditioning, is spacious for 2 double beds, a new bath which is super clean and the room is overall clean. We are very happy staying here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family