Good hotel in the bay, 2 mins walk to the beach, next to Surin Bay Hotel - great Banana Pancakes for breakfast there, staff helpful, taxi's across the road
I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Asia and expect hard beds but these are like mortuary slabs! The first night I had to check there was a mattress and not a sheet on the bed frame it was so hard. After 3 nights we were sore. I slept on top of the spare duvet from the cupboard to try to make it less hard.
Also we were there out of season and it was very quiet. The roof bar and pool were shut and one night we were definitely the only people in the whole hotel. As the sea is so rough in June and July - great for surfing but not swimming - the pool was more vital than in season when the sea is calm and you can swim in it. Shame
Also the battery in the safe died meaning we couldn't use it. Also comedy window with louvered doors from bathroom into the bedroom - very sociable!
Food was also fairly expensive - much cheaper and busier to eat at the beach restaurants. Recommend the Sea Breeze - excellent Thai food (and Burgers for the Expats it seemed)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Benyada Lodge, a small boutique, situated at Surin Beach, well-known for soft white sand and peace. An easy drive from Phuket Airport following the signs to Surin Beach. From Patong we are an easy and scenic drive along the west coast and only 10-15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benyada Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benyada Hotel Thalang
- Benyada Hotel Surin Beach
- Benyada Lodge Phuket, Thailand