We stayed at Twinpalms for five nights. I will start with the downside. At first glance, you'll think that this indeed a fine small luxury hotel but on a more closer look you would see that they have a few dilapidated exteriors, apart from several rusts on other places. For the price that they charge, there should be no excuse for this. Another issue that we encountered is with the airport pick-up: We arranged for this service when we booked the hotel but when we get to the airport, no one picked us up so we ended taking a taxi on our own.
The breakfast buffet had a huge variety of foods, including Thai dishes, Western breakfast, fruits, cheeses, and breads. Everything was fresh and delicious. I have to say that staff were all polite and attentive.
From what I've observed, It's more intended for couples than for families as it has a romantic atmosphere. Gay couples would also feel at home here. Perfect for honeymooners.
I felt a bit "exposed" with their bathroom as they have a glass that overlooks plants. But it's actually cool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand