“Amazing Burger!”

Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went here based on reviews we read- spot on. We both had the Bacon Swiss Burger- fantastic and a nice change when you want a break from Thai. Great service too and ice cold Chang. We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

In a nut shell best burger in Phuket if not Thailand
Always packed out and once you’ve eaten here you’ll see why
Hard to get a table just bear that in mind

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Absolutely the best burgers I have tasted. I seldom eat burgers, but these are fantastic! I'm in love with the bacon burger, with lots of crispy bacon on. The meat is first class, and looks terrific(especially the double/triple ones) :-) Now I'm a regular visitor here while in Thailand. They close Wednesdays, and have lots of customers, but if you are unlucky, you usually don't have to wait long before getting seated. It's worth the wait....or you could order takeaway....

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the green tamarind during my stay in nai harn and had the burger fries and onion rings. The burger was good ,not sure if it was the best in Phuket. But pretty good. On the other hand the fries were soggy and the onion rings were grocery frozen style. If they want to have the best burger joint around they need to make fresh cut potato fries. And hand dipped batter onion rings. Then they would probably have one of the best burger joints in Phuket. I hope next time I go there they fix this problem.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I went to Green Tamarind Kitchen on my own one evening for a quick bite. It is a simple set-up, nothing fancy at all, but provides a nice size menu of beef and chicken burger options, sides, as well as a Thai food menu. I ordered the Bacon Swiss Burger, some fries and a beer. The service was friendly and I had no issues.

The burger itself was delicious, and cooked as asked. The fries came with a really nice homemade mayo/aioli, and everything was brought with a smile. The place is excellent value for money.

I noticed a two other tables complaining about things and, listening in, I thought it was really unfair on the restaurant and the staff. They sounded like career complainers. Take no notice.