“Great service”

Wit Master Rawai Tailor
Ranked #5 of 5 Shopping in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: Wit Master Rawai Tailor, Ladies and gents custom tailors Rawai Phuket Thailand
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Purchased a made to measure suit and shirt. Great service. After initial measurement the owner only needed one further fitting the day after. All was ready within three days as we were leaving the day after. pleased with the product. Let's see how it fairs after a few months and a dry clean. If it fairs well then I'll definately be ordering from here again. The owner ships all around the world and the bonus is that he has all my measurements.

1  Thank AndyBr00ke3
in 6 reviews
"buying"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I just picked up my suit from Narayan and I am very happy with it.From the initial measurements to the end product all was done professionally.There was just one fitting where adjustments were needed.I would recommend anyone looking for hand tailored clothing to consider Narayan as the best option in the Rawai-Nai Harn area.

1  Thank coa504mp
Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review, we will continue to do the good work, it is very encouraging to see your review...

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a limited time and my fiance wanted some office dress for her job. Narayan, the owner, made her perfect dress in just 2 days with one pre final testing. Looks great. :)

2  Thank OndrejDre
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The team at Wit Master Rawai Tailor are awesome, I’ve been buying all my suits from there for the last 8 years now and their service and quality of suits really is very good. It’s hard to find genuinely good people these days, I purchase online internationally and bought at the shop. If you need a suit or any type of quality clothing including jackets look no further than Wit Master Tailor.
Thank you Narayan, for excellent work.

2  Thank Ann P