Review Highlights
Excellent!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Teddyboy R
Great tailor in Rawai no need to go to Phuket town or Patong in crazy traffic.

Reviewed 29 August 2018
chichetta2014
Brussels, Belgium

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rawai
from US$ 54.00
from US$ 94.10
from US$ 49.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have ordered 2 special 3 piece suits online. Very nice to do business with, excellent quality, perfect fit and quick delivery. Quick replies on email requests. Highly recomended!

Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Teddy boy R
Thank you very much for your very nice review, it helps us to serve you better in the future, looking forward receiving another ladies suit order that you mentioned . Have very good time.
Master Tailor.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Because of CHALONG circle traffic due to construction of tunnel, we decided to go local to make a suit for my dad and flannel pants for my husband. Great service, very professional and efficient. Suit ready in three days because we were not in a rush. Took time to do all adjustments. Great selection of fabrics and reasonable prices. Would highly recommend and plan to go back and try the ladies suits. Thank you Mr Vijay !

Rawai T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you chichetta2014 for your wonderful rewiew, it was really nice to make clothing for father and husband , we keep your final measurements in our files and in the future you can email us for future orders, hope you had nice journey back home.
Best regards,
Vijay & Wit,
Rawai Master Tailor team.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I actually bought this from Australia for my husband and paid the postage. It was great quality and fitted perfectly. Would recommend.

Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hello Ms Lara, Thank you for your online order and rewiew, the register airmail shipping (free shipping) could take 3 - 4 weeks, when you pay extra money for EMS shipping it arrives sooner, we keep the measurements in our files and hope to see more order in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Since I start a new job in June in Germany that demands wearing suits and I went to Thailand for a nice vacation just before, it was a great idea to decide to buy a suite directly there from a tailor. It was my first suit I got handmade and I did not regret it a bit.

I quickly searched for a tailor and I came across the Master Rawai Tailor. Already the website and the possibility to buy another one later on and get it shipped to my home convinced me to go for it.
After I made a quick visit to discuss my wishes and recognised that they can be all met, I went in last Tuesday for the measurements. I wanted to get a blue suit, a westcoat and two shirts. Two days later, I already went back for the first fitting. After making some small adaptations, all things were ready on Saturday already for the final fitting (!!!) - and everything fitted perfectly. I am extremely happy as the entire process was efficient while the tailor is also very friendly and can consult you on any questions. I for my share do not have great experience with suits so far, but the tailor really helped me out and told me about my options. Besides, you do not need much time for your visits there.

I will definitely order my suits from here in the future and I can only recommend this tailor to anyone who needs some business clothes or maybe is looking for a suit to attend a special occasion.

3  Thank ChrisSch0405
Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you ChrisSch0405 for your review, it will help us to serve to our clients better,.. as for trip advisor " Red mark " about us , we have nothing to say,.. let's our clients say... Thanks you again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Purchased a made to measure suit and shirt. Great service. After initial measurement the owner only needed one further fitting the day after. All was ready within three days as we were leaving the day after. pleased with the product. Let's see how it fairs after a few months and a dry clean. If it fairs well then I'll definately be ordering from here again. The owner ships all around the world and the bonus is that he has all my measurements.

2  Thank AndyBr00ke3
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I just picked up my suit from Narayan and I am very happy with it.From the initial measurements to the end product all was done professionally.There was just one fitting where adjustments were needed.I would recommend anyone looking for hand tailored clothing to consider Narayan as the best option in the Rawai-Nai Harn area.

2  Thank coa504mp
Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review, we will continue to do the good work, it is very encouraging to see your review...

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a limited time and my fiance wanted some office dress for her job. Narayan, the owner, made her perfect dress in just 2 days with one pre final testing. Looks great. :)

3  Thank OndrejDre
Master T, Owner at Wit Master Rawai Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello OndrejDre,
Thank you for your nice review, hope to serve you in the future again .
Narayan & Wit

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The team at Wit Master Rawai Tailor are awesome, I’ve been buying all my suits from there for the last 8 years now and their service and quality of suits really is very good. It’s hard to find genuinely good people these days, I purchase online internationally and bought at the shop. If you need a suit or any type of quality clothing including jackets look no further than Wit Master Tailor.
Thank you Narayan, for excellent work.

3  Thank Ann P

Thank you Ann P for your wonderful review, it helps us serve customers better, have a good time.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I gave a try by ordering 5 tailor made cotton Shirts U$39 each , free shipping, simple measurements process, for my surprise everything arrive in two weeks and the shirts are great, definitely recommend.
Thanks Wit for your professional services, will always order shirts from you only..

2  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very good service from rawai tailor mr narayan . I buy many suit from him. It was very nice, i recomend to tailor he's very friendly guy .and very good guy. And i meet every year and buy only form him.

2  Thank Kanda J