All reviewsice bathraw vegan foodbikram yogahot yogaaerial yogalife changing experiencehigh intensityexercise classeswalks of lifehealthy lifestylejam packedkick startfitness levelsboot campother guestslose weightamazing experience
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was in desperate need of a cleanse but could only do 3 days, I wish I could have done more as Phuket Cleanse has so much to offer! I learned more in 3 days than I did doing a 10 day juice cleanse at a different retreat.

The difference with Phuket Cleanse compared to other detox retreats, is that they give you the tools to continue on your journey after leaving and that’s exactly what I needed. Cooking and body care classes, different kinds of yoga, meditation, wellness talks, massages, island boat trips, hikes...so much to do!

The staff go above and beyond to make sure you get the most out of your experience. Special mention to Stanton who made me feel so welcome and motivated.

The vibe at Phuket Cleanse has such a sense of community. Everyone is on their own journeys but you feel like you are in it together.

I got so much out of just 3 days so will definitely go back!

Thank you to the team at Phuket Cleanse! I feel like I’m on the right track to making life long changes! :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello LCH2887;
That was a short and sweet trip. And we are so happy that you came here for a taste of Phuket Cleanse. Everyone who comes for 3-Night Getaways always comes back for longer stays their second and third trips back. Love it!
And it is true -- you can learn more here in 3 days that you can at really any other place. I think the education slant to Phuket Cleanse is what is setting us apart. Melanie thinks the wonderful mindfulness additions are what is making us more popular. But I am going with the classes, the lectures, the atmosphere. Oh, heck, I don't know. It just works, and I am happy for that.
Hurry and get back here later in 2018!
See you soon,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I recently visited Phuket Cleanse with my partner for the second time. This is why:

Community: One of the most attractive features of PC is the community vibe. From my experience, you get a feel for the PC culture as soon as you arrive. Both the PC team and guests are extremely friendly, supportive and accepting, regardless of your background or appearance.

PC look after you: One of the challenging things to do whilst travelling is searching and organising things to do. PC looked after everything including the airport shuttle to and from the site, the activities, the amazing food and even the daily laundry. I felt valued.

Fitness: PC has an extensive fitness offering for people of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. The daily schedule included Muay Thai, HIIT, Beach HIIT, Yoga (many varieties), mobility, Big Buddha hike and many more.

Relaxation: Daily massages, meditation (many varieties), Yin yoga, meditation, breathing meditation. I felt I was able to escape my stress load at home and reset properly.

Self-development: PC puts on regular talks with competent presenters on topics covering diet, nutrition, wellness, stress management and lifestyle to name a few. I always take home a lot of valuable information from various speakers.

PC is one of my favourite getaway destinations and worth every cent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris N
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Chris;
Thank you so much. That is a perfect review and sums up Phuket Cleanse and the experience that we want every Cleanser to experience. We are so happy that you had a better experience on this second go-round to Phuket Cleanse. And we promise you it will be better for you third visit later in 2018.
Thanks, Chris, and hurry back,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this magical place. It’s not often that you can say that you enjoyed a place second time around as much as the first but this place really breaks the mould. I arrived exhausted, beaten, and toxic and have left exhilarated, recharged and happy.

Phuket cleanse is a place that keeps on giving long after the holiday has stopped.

Whether you are coming here for down time, to kick bad habits or just to have some “me” time there is something for everyone.

The trainers are incredible,the food is divine and you meet the most amazing people.

Invest the time in you, take a break here and you will inevitably be changed forever ... for good.

Possibly my best holiday ever. A recharge for the body, soul and spirit. PC see you again soon. Xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kirsty S

Hi Kirsty;
Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that you left here feeling exhilarated, recharged, and happy. Melanie and I cannot wait for your third adventure to Phuket Cleanse. Try and time it with those Aussie friends of yours from Sydney. On your next trip here, our new stuff will be Float Fit classes. Look at AquaPhysical to see what Float Fit classes are going to look like. You are going to love it.
Thanks, Kirsty, and see you later in 2018!
All the best,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

There are almost no words to explain how magical and wonderful Phuket Cleanse is! From the attentive, friendly team who are just genuinely beautiful people, to the delicious and healthy selection of food, juices, shakes, this place is exactly what you need to kickstart or maintain your healthy lifestyle, feel like a million bucks, and still have so much energy to have fun!

PC has a daily schedule jam packed with activities ranging from fitness, cardio workouts, yoga, the ever-popular aerial yoga, Muay Thai boxing, 60 or 90 minute bikram yoga, meditations, sunrise and sunset yoga or treks, hikes up to the Big Buddha...

Pair that with 4 massages a week included in your rate, a fabulous infrared sauna, herbal steam room and the infamous ICE BATH, you really can't feel bad here.

This is my second time at Phuket Cleanse, and unfortunately I found myself feeling a bit ill from the stresses and pressure of the last few months. Nichi in particular took such good care of me, and tailor made a healthy supplement shots and juice menu to cater to my ailments, and checked up on me every day.

Somehow the team there is always JUST EXACTLY the right mix of talent and skills you need when you arrive. Last visit I was focussing on nutrition and fitness. This time I was focussed and meditation, calm and searching for answers to a pressing life decision. Everyone was so supportive.

It's also important to say that Phuket Cleanse does attract the greatest clientele as well. Every visit you meet different people from all walks of life, age, background and yet, they are all distinctly the same in one way - they are genuine, caring, open supportive or one another and non-judgmental!

There's good reason I say this place is magical, and it is!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hi Mandi_Idnam;
Wow! Thank you so much for this beautiful review. I have forwarded this to our staff as they love to see when Cleansers have these types of wonderful fitness and yoga adventures. Niche loves to read these and it gives her fuel to keep making sure that she treats cleansers like royalty. Hurry back here for your third adventure to Phuket Cleanse and we will undoubtedly have new stuff here for you to help you take your health and wellness to the next level.
Thanks again, and see you later this year (or next),

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I recently finished two weeks at Phuket Cleanse, four years after my first visit there. Simply put – it is a magical place for your body, mind and soul, and even more so than the first time I visited given the abundance of activities added to the program. Whether it be to help you reach fitness/nutritional goals or simply to touch base with your soul and wellbeing, it has something for everyone. I feel grateful to have ever found this place four years ago and even more so to have finally returned. It is not an impersonal or stuffy place at all, but rather a welcoming and friendly family of care and positivity. The hosts, therapists and fitness practitioners are both inspirational and knowledgeable and the warmth of the other clientele makes this place special. There were several takeaways I maintained after my first trip and I am motivated to take even more this time back home. I can't recommend highly enough for anyone who needs a reset, a kick-start, a solo or friend/partner holiday or if you simply want to get a full-blown holistic approach to leading a healthier and mindful lifestyle. Do yourself a life changing favor and book yourself at least one full week to allow you enough time to get into the flow of the retreat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello Linds0;
Thank you so much for the kind words. You did see a lot of differences between four years ago and now. It is a place that has something for everyone, and we are happy that you took advantage of all the classes and offerings. We are so happy you found us four years ago and that you made your way back for your second adventure to Phuket Cleanse. Don't wait another four years, make sure you come next year and we will have lots of new goodies for you then as well.
Thanks again, and see you soon,