“Wonderful place to reset and recharge!”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 96 Speciality Lodging in Rawai
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I spent three amazing weeks at Phuket Cleanse and it provided me exactly what I needed. There are loads of activities and you can do as much or as little as you like - absolutely no pressure! The food is delicious and plentiful. After three weeks, I lost over over 10 pounds and my skin was glowing! The people who work there are truly special and make PC what it is - Stanton, Jenny, Dela, Brooke, Lauren, Anna, Louella, Bastian, Sebastian...everyone was just beautiful. I highly recommend the light treatments with Sebastion and rebirthing with Dela. Rebirthing with Dela was a truly transformational experience! Many people there were repeat guests and I would surely go back again. Thank you, PC!!!!! I miss you guys!!

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are best. I stayed in the Big Villa - room 4 - which was also very nice. It has a...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank worldcitizen318
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello WorldCitizen318;
Thank you so much for the great TripAdvisor review. We are so appreciative. We were so happy to host you here. And we loved that you lost 10 pounds. That was a pleasant bonus to feeling great and looking great with that new skin glow of yours. We look forward to you getting back here to become a member of the 'returnee' club. Thanks again, and see you soon ...
Stanton

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I was only at Phuket Cleanse for 3 days 2 Nights but the long weekend was enough to hit the reset button, mentally, physically and emotionally. The Cleanse is really what you make of it. Some people are there to get fit, lose weight, purely detox.. I was there to take a step back and the combination of a great environment, well kept property, lovely staff and amazing food all did it for me! I felt very well taken care of AND cared for during my stay.

The Cleanse offers a variety of different Adrenalin pumping activities everyday, some sort of activity that is close to nature, restorative and bikram yoga, and a variety of meditative therapies should you need it. There are lots of specialists on hand so you can also look into private sessions if you want. To switch things up a bit, they also offer a bunch of social activities if you’re looking to hang out a bit, whether these are cooking classes, movie nights, trips out to watch the sunset, etc.

The food is DELICIOUS. If you are worried you’re not going to take to a raw vegan diet, you can stop worrying. These guys know how to make it delectable. Every meal was amazing and very creative. I had a Turkish meal, an American salad meal, an Indian meal, an Italian anti pasti meal.... there were more and I can’t recall now but I ate with gusto and was never hungry. You could also order with your meal special juices or elixirs to help with your detox.

I was especially touched by members of staff who went out of their way to not only make me feel welcome, but so looked after - namely Amanda, Lexi, Ben, Arty, Pimmy and Anna.

I met lots of people who had come back and I am now not surprised at why. I will certainly be becoming one of those people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Hi Jlfang;
Wow! That was so nice. We are so happy that you had a great time. Even more happy that you loved the cuisine and everything else. Isn't it nice to go to a place where you can have six different styles of food in three days? I mean, where else can you eat Turkish, American, Indian, and Italian ... and then top it off with raw vegan desserts to die for! I will let all the staff you mentioned know that you thanked them in a beautiful TripAdvisor review. Thank you so much ...
All the best,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I have been to many health retreats, gyms and wellbeing experiences all around the world and this is by far, my favourite. Encapsulating everything from mindset to fitness, nutrition to education, this is a true holistic experience which not only helps you change your life while you're there, but gives you the tools to take it home with you. This is a place to see that healthy eating is amazing and fun, interesting and colourful, not restrictive and tasteless. It's a place to see that movement takes many forms, from stand up paddle boarding to hiking, from Muay Thai to yoga. It is also a place that stresses the importance of the mind, of meditation, of understanding your body type, of what you are doing with your body, how to breath better, move better, how to live better. Whether you come as a fitness lover or someone looking to overhaul their life, this is an amazing experience with staff who genuinely love what they do. It's a wonderful location close to a beautiful beach and I felt thoroughly spoilt and taken care of. You could come here as a solo traveler easily and meet amazing people, or have time by yourself, or equally, come with your partner or friend and equally enjoy it as there's literally something for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Hi Melanie S;
Thank you so much for the kind review. Taking the tools home with you -- perfect. That is probably the key to Phuket Cleanse and its success. We are so happy that you felt you learned some of those techniques and approaches to take home with you. It is a special place and we are happy that you got to experience it. And you will have to come back and see our new Phuket Cleanse ANTI-AGING PATHWAY. We are starting this up in November and it is so exciting. The anti-aging curriculum is amazing. I hope that you can get back here to partake in this exciting new development at Phuket Cleanse.
See you soon,

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to Phuket Cleanse by my high school schoolmate who had visited there last year. So I did came with high expectation. However, the experience that I gain there still blow my mind away!

Not only they have outstanding fitness programs, wonderful staff members lovely customers but they also have a lot of experts in different area who are always there to help with your unique request. Not to mention the amazing meditation and spiritual programs. They even have an instructor who master in Shao Lin Kung Fu.

It is a versatile big family pretty much will fulfill everybody's need. One more beautiful thing is that I'd met with so many wonderful people who I think will become my life long friends.

In general, it is so much more that I'd expected and this experience for sure will change my lifestyle to become a more healthy one. So for many people, the stay at Phuket Cleanse is just the start, you will bring home so many knowledge and good habit which will really make a different!

Stayed: August 2017
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello HGrapher;
We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations. It's true, the expectations are high. Not just because of TripAdvisor reviews, but when a friend tells you how great a place is, you do indeed expect that place to be amazing. So, to have fulfilled that, we are extremely grateful and happy that you had such a great time at Phuket Cleanse. The family is big. And that is part of the magic. If you want to do traditional fitness -- then, we have all that. If you want to try some meditation -- well, we have amazing meditation sessions. And if you are wanting to go a little further out there, we have that as well. Topped off with some of the best food in Asia, it just cannot get much better than this.
See you back here next year,

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I am a 64 year old overweight, ex smoker, this is what I wrote to PC after my last visit.
" Thank you with all my heart, body and soul for a most fantastic, amazing time. Thank you for being beautiful people inside and out, excellent trainers, food of the gods, fabulous accommodation, wonderful surroundings, facilities and exciting opportunities to become healthier, fitter and happier. You are the best at creating some heaven on earth. Thank you all so much."
If you are looking for a place to find the best, healthiest, fittest and happiest version of yourself go to Phuket Cleanse.The only downside to the experience is having to leave.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hello jasanderson_557;
That was so beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful review that touches on the heart and soul of Phuket Cleanse. We are so happy you are a regular Cleanser and we cannot wait for you to be back here for your retirement party. It is going to be amazing. Bring the boys along with you next year. We will all get fit, healthy, and wise together.
See you next year and thank you again for the kind words,
Stanton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
2.2 km away
28.0 km away
Trisara
Trisara
#1 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK