All reviewsice bathraw vegan foodbikram yogahot yogaaerial yogalife changing experiencehigh intensityexercise classeswalks of lifehealthy lifestylejam packedkick startfitness levelsboot campother guestslose weightamazing experience
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Trust your heart, and you may end up in the ice pool after a hot yoga class!! Breathe n chill :)

Just by a simple google search, n phone call I found myself surrounded by new lovely friends, an amazing staff, new daily adventures, colorful yummy food, various fitness, yoga, hikes, wellness, meditations sessions, and lots of positive vibes sprinkled in each n every corner -even in the ice pool ;)

Thank you Phuket Cleanse friends for the inspiration, motivation and enrichment I received during my stay.... now I feel fresh, healthy n ready for my birthday week.. #detoxtoretox :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello Hayoof13;
Thank you so much for the kind words. It is a great place to come and meet lots of like-minded people who are on a similar journey. Your particular cohort was incredible. People from every part of the world. Loved it! We want you to hurry and get back here for more yoga, food, meditation, and lots more of that positive vibe. It is special, isn't it?
See you soon,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I loved all the active exercise classes and the staff were amazingly friendly. I loved the food and every single meal was amazing. I met so many nice people during my trip and I had a blast. I loved my boot camp class, the muay thai cardio, TRX, hot yoga and SUP classes.

Room Tip: My room was spacious and it was attached to the main house and this makes it easier to me to meet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Reginia;
That is so nice of you. It looks like you did almost all of the fitness classes. Next time you come, you will have to do more yoga and meditation; and make sure you try the new light and sound therapy sessions. For someone new to these modalities, I loved them. The team is anxiously awaiting your second trip here.
All the best,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My trip was a short one but a wonderful one. The perfect place to focus on you- get fit, relax, eat well, meet great people, learn more about yourself. There are so many options you can make it exactly the type of trip you want it to be. As full on or laid back as you like! I went for the full on few days and loved it.
I recommend going alone so you can meet the other residents and pick your daily schedule to fit you and no one else. you'll be made to feel so welcome and the webiste does have all the info you need.
If you've any queries they always respond really quickly and the staff on site work so hard to provide whatever you need.
A must for anyone needing a bit of down-time, a chance to focus on some yoga and therapy, try something new and eat clean, healthy and delicious food!

Room Tip: They are all good rooms. a few options depending on your budget.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hi LornaScotland_UK;
Yes, that was a short trip; but you took advantage of every moment you were here. And yes, it is a full-on experience if that is what you are seeking -- or it can be the most chilled out relaxing vacation on the planet. Yes, coming alone is a great way to do it. Around 80% of our Cleansers are solo travelers; but the amount of couples (or family members) who are sharing rooms is starting to increase. Thanks for the kind words about the staff. They love to receive these reviews that highlight how good they are -- and they are great, aren't they? Look forward to you getting back here to join the 2-Timers Club at Phuket Cleanse.
All the best,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We have just come back from a one week stay at Phuket Cleanse. We are a family of six with 3 super fit family members and 3 members seeking weight-loss and fitness. It was a real challenge to find the right mix for us as our children are 17, 15, 11 and 7. While Phuket Cleanse does not normally have children it was possible on this occasion as we stayed at their three bedroom Villa, across the road from the main building. Guess what? The Villa was ideal, with a pool and all the services we needed. From day one we were up at the crack of dawn with fitness classes, yoga, walks, beach trips and much more. The schedule was intense but we all loved it. A slightly different schedule was created for the younger children and they loved it too! The food was amazing. Amazing! The ice baths brrrrrr... But we got addicted! I am a meat lover who drinks coffee daily but I didn't crave anything at all on the vegan diet. Our in and out review sessions with Ellie were key to setting targets and maintaining focus. Stanton, Jenny and the whole team were incredible and we are already planning our trip back. As a wife, mother and working woman it's always hard to ding your me time. I took the rebutting session with Dela... It was an incredible process and I would recommend it to anyone seeking to develop greater insights into the soul. This trip was a very special gift we gave ourselves, not just a holiday, but a wellness break for mind body and spirit. I was worried the kids might hate a holiday of this kind but they loved it. We learnt so much and we will be back. A big thank you to the whole team and a shout-out to wonderful Kritika, lovely Lexi, awesome duo Abby and Oleg, fabulous Bastian and the Raw Muai Thai team. The children give a special series of hugs and appreciation to Valentine and Hart

Thank you all, it was simply unbelievable, wonderful, priceless.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Destination79539

Hello there ...
What a great family experience it was. You are right; while we seldom have kids here; I am so happy that we worked out creative ways for your entire family to come and have a great experience at Phuket Cleanse. The teenagers especially seemed to love their experience. If you would have told me that a 16- and 15-year-old would have enjoyed a Phuket Cleanse experience more than Disney World, I would not have believed you; but since the kids are choosing to come back to Phuket Cleanse rather than go to other famous (and more kid-friendly) places; I am now a believer. And for the young ones, keep up the good work with them.
See you all in December!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Such an amazing and literally life changing place. It's a down to earth yet professional space that fosters the sense of community, you go there to work on yourself and leave having formed a surrogate family. Extremely knowledgable instructors and practitioners, friendly staff, excellent and nutritious food, relaxing facilities...they just do it right.

As a healthcare provider myself, I have worked and participated in numerous retreats/wellness centers. I love Phuket Cleanse's philosophy and laid back feel. They really make it easy to foster lifestyle changes that you can continue once you return home. Whether it's incorporating more physical fitness into your regime, learning how to cook more healthfully, or perhaps developing your meditation skills--you really are given so many opportunities to work on your wellness goals.

I spent three weeks at Phuket Cleanse, I arrived exhausted, stressed, and needing to lose a few kilos. I left a couple kilos lighter feeling rested, energized, and overall rejuvenated.

I cannot recommend Phuket Cleanse enough. I will definitely be returning in the near future!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hello a2adventures;
We are so happy that you had a great experience at Phuket Cleanse. When healthcare practitioners come and see the magic, we are even more pleased. While we don't have any medical doctors on our staff, we should do get a lot of MD and medical researchers who come as Cleansers. They (including yourself) generally go away with a renewed vigor for their career. Somehow, we give a new glimpse into health & wellbeing that not too many places can give. So, again, thank you for the kind words, and hurry on back for your second trip to Phuket Cleanse.
See you soon,