Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Diving Experience two years in a row!!!

This is the second year that I've been diving with Andy's. Last year my son did the Discover Scuba... read more

Reviewed today
Audric C
Boston, Massachusetts
Deep diver--I Gained experience and confidence

Deep Diver Specialty with Instructor Tony was awesome! Enjoyed all 4+2 dives! Tony is a very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Heiko N
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rawai
from US$ 10.60
from US$ 69.00
from US$ 31.00
from US$ 1,568.10
More Info
All reviews marine life scuba diving dive master shark point phi phi photos and videos open water private instructor underwater photography his knowledge his team moray eels sea horses fish racha noi and racha yai amazing dive experienced divers
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

"Scuba dive" the word itself has a thrill and excitement messed in it! Being a first timer i had a mixed feeling of excitement..emotions...all freaky thoughts.. whatnot whatall !!! Well from the start when I met joh he started guiding us on how cool it feels like and how to manage the breathing kevel and asked us to just stay calm !! I know.... calm word was out of focus specially the time came where we were all on our gears where joh helped us in each step and explained how to use it and again how to just stay relaxed and so. Here comes my turn well....the hardest of all is the first freaky step or a jump you drop onto the ocean!!! It took me a while to take my first step but yeah down there I use to here a word you can come now em all here with you like a mother. I will take care of everything. Jon thank you soooper much for those words that made me took a step and boom onto the sea. OMG!! The best expiernece I Eva Eva Eva and could Neva had!! Yayy;! Gradually you made me fall in love with ocean...you were there for me to make me introduce to whole new lovely world. You guys are so much fun and em looking forward to come for scuba certification with you guys. Lisa and Jon you guys are amazing !!! One of the best choice we made choosing you guys. Love you guys. Cheers .

Date of experience: April 2018
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Aww Avinash, that's amazing you had such a wonderful experience with us. We are delighted you loved your first ever scuba diving in Phuket with us and that you built up your confidence to step into the underwater world :)
Hope to see you again in the future!
Bigs hugs,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went diving with Andy’s to complete my advanced open water certification. From start to finish the team at Andy’s we’re helpful, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them as a place to fun dives and/or cert dives. I was nervous going out on my own and they made my experience easy and enjoyable. Thanks Colin and Lisa particularly.

Date of experience: April 2018
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

HI Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us :) Congratulations on your Advanced Open Water certification, it opens up a whole new world of scuba diving for you now. It was our absolute pleasure that you chose us for your next scuba diving course - Thank you. We would love to welcome you back in the future should you return to Phuket for holiday.

Happy Diving!

Lisa & Team :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was truly the best diving experience we have had. From the friendly on board staff to the dive master we just had fun and laughter all day. Probably the best thing to do whilst visiting Phuket. The snorkeling is just as good as the diving. Everything is done for you and 10 minutes before you get to the diving site all you have to do is put your wetsuit on and step into your ready prepped kit. I have dived with this company twice now and I won't use any other dive company. See you again next time

Date of experience: April 2018
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hey Kita, Thanks so much for your review and for returning to Andy's for some more scuba diving n your holiday :) We're really delighted that we delivered the very best diving experience to you and as new owners of the business it has made our day that that you had the best dives of your lives with Jon. We look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Happy Diving!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best diving place in Phuket. Thanks to John and Lisa for the ultimate experience. Plenty to see and John does a great job at pointing out the under water creatures. Great pictures and video comes with the package, free of charge. Well priced with great service. Only dive with them when in Phuket,don't try anyone else as you will be disappointed. Equipment is well kept/new and no issues with it either.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review of your scuba diving in Phuket with Andy's. It was so nice to take you for your diving day trip - Jon had loads of fun with you guys on your day out. Thanks so much for the recommendation, we love meeting new guests and would be delighted to welcome you back in the future should you come back to Thailand for some more scuba diving!

Very Best

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I found Andy on trip adviser and from that moment on the 5 star treatment started... we got a private boat with them and had three fantastic dives... my kid her DSD and she was kicked.
Kudos to the team and i wish i had done another day with them... from the moment the car picked us up at the hotel, to the equipment to the way the took care of us.. it was awesome.
thank you every at Andy team i will be back

Date of experience: January 2018
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hey Janak, it was an absolute delight to host you and your lovely family and friends on the private charter boat for the day. We had great time taking you fun diving and taking the children for the Discover Scuba dives :) We endeavour to provide the very best service we can to our guests and it's great to see that we delivered to you. Thank you so much for choosing us for your family and friends day out, we look forward to seeing you back again in the future :)

Lisa & The A team :)